/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are you all studying?

noraina
04-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I have noticed many members here are students (Alhamdulillah) but this question is for everyone, so, well, what are you studying, planning to study or have studied academically? This is utterly random lol - but we can encourage each other inshaAllah.

I'm in my first year of A-levels but I am planning on doing Psychology (not decided which area yet), and Islamic Studies privately. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 01:34 PM
oooo nice!
i'm doing o'levels! first year! i'm taking the five compulsory subjects and three others( urdu, islamiat studies and pakistan studies) so please pray for me...one month left....i really think i'm so not ready for the extra three this year...
and i'm not only studying but working too and i want to keep working and keep changing professions all along while school years!(already changed three)
and as for my plans on after school well i have REALLY BIG PLANS!some of them related to studying:
i want to study and understand everything, myself firstly or maybe no my religion first or maybe both at once!

M.I.A.
04-13-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm studying the hussle of life.. :/ ...the teachers are REALLY good. :p

..stay in school kids.

ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
I'm studying the hussle of life.. :/ ...the teachers are REALLY good. :p

..stay in school kids.
oh my god...........oh my god............oh MY. GOD!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE SINCE 2006!!! wow! that's cool! this place must be like home to you:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
04-13-2016, 02:16 PM
0_0

..these people tolerate me... So yes..

Although lately my posts are reasons for you to give the correct answer.

noraina
04-13-2016, 03:20 PM
Yes, the university of life, Alhamdulillah. It throws at us lessons more valuable than any we can get from a formal school. :D

lonewolf007
04-13-2016, 05:53 PM
This thread depresses me cuz I feel ancient lol. But alhumdulillah I have a degree in sociology although I don't want to do anything related to it so I guess I'm back at square one lol.

Kiro
04-13-2016, 06:00 PM
Human behaviour

noraina
04-13-2016, 07:19 PM
Sis @lonewolf007, now you can't be that ancient :D For me choosing between Psychology and Sociology was a difficult decision, I am doing A-levels in both - but I preferred the more 'personal' aspect of psychology.

Bro, is Human behaviour similar to Sociology or is it more psychological?

Yahya.
04-13-2016, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
planning to study
Islamic History / Arabic / Psychologie

strivingobserver98
04-13-2016, 07:27 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Whats your future ambitions and goals, with the subjects your studying? [emoji4]

Islamic studies is great, maybe even become an aalimah in future إن شاء الله.

lonewolf007
04-13-2016, 09:12 PM
Sis @lonewolf007, now you can't be that ancient :D For me choosing between Psychology and Sociology was a difficult decision, I am doing A-levels in both - but I preferred the more 'personal' aspect of psychology.

Bro, is Human behaviour similar to Sociology or is it more psychological?
sis I actually wanted to study psychology too but I didn't get accepted due to some stuff happening at the time which messed up with applying to uni stuff. I actually can't stand sociology to stand my life but I truly am grateful but I want to do something complete my diffent insha'Allah :)

hope you do well in your studies insha'Allah :)

noraina
04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
@YahyaIbnSelam , ma'sha'Allah, that sounds great brother - we should start a psychology thread here I think, it would be interesting.
@farhan , well getting a career in psychology is not my primary goal, it is more of an interest really. I am more looking towards Islamic Studies, there is actually a six-year alimah course I am looking into starting next year, again not necessarily to become a teacher or scholar (we'll see I suppose) but because I have a never-ending interest in studying the Deen :). I actually love painting as well - I've only ever sold one lol but it is always a possibility inshaAllah.
@lonewolf007 , ameen to your duas sister, they are much needed at the moment :) It is great that you are pursuing something you are interested in. May Allah give you success and blessings in whatever you choose to do.

MercifulSlave
04-14-2016, 01:59 AM
Islam

azc
04-14-2016, 04:20 AM
I'm trying to learn how to prepare for akhirah

Hamza :)
04-14-2016, 11:24 AM
doing my (i)gcses. Start alevels this september (quite excited yea)

Man planz to pursue medicine :shade: inshaAllah

noraina
04-14-2016, 12:00 PM
May Allah give you success in your exams,

A-levels are really interesting, I am in my first year of a-levels, so a year above you - they are a lot of hard work though.

Medicine is great ma'sha'Allah, any specific career path you would like to go into, like cardiology or something?

04-14-2016, 12:10 PM
Medicine is great ma'sha'Allah, any specific career path you would like to go into, like cardiology or something?
yep i've shortlisted a few specialities; oncology, intensive care, cardiology, just to name a few. But it's too soon to tell

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
yep i've shortlisted a few specialities; oncology, intensive care, cardiology, just to name a few. But it's too soon to tell
:hmm: hmmmmmm u guys sound so smart:phew:omg:
i'm just here like what are these people talking about......imsad ???

i thought i had future plans.......:embarrass i really did.....:embarrass

noraina
04-14-2016, 12:50 PM
Ukhti, no one's dreams are more superior or fulfilling than anyone else's. :)

Anything which is done with the intention to please Allah, and we love doing it, is a 'smart' dream to aim for. (BTW, I had to Google what oncology is but that's the way you learn, lol).

You didn't specify what you're doing particularly, Islamic Studies?

04-14-2016, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Meentajir
:hmm: hmmmmmm u guys sound so smart:phew:omg:
i'm just here like what are these people talking about......imsad ???

i thought i had future plans.......:embarrass i really did.....:embarrass
Everybody's future plans are special in their own unique way. I'm sure you would have even greater ones in the future inshaAllah

Anything which is done with the intention to please Allah, and we love doing it, is a 'smart' dream to aim for.
So so true subhanAllah

04-14-2016, 01:01 PM
emergency medicine as well, how can I not mention that one

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:11 PM

Anything which is done with the intention to please Allah, and we love doing it, is a 'smart' dream to aim for. (BTW, I had to Google what oncology is but that's the way you learn, lol).

You didn't specify what you're doing particularly, Islamic Studies?
uhhhhhhhhhh....who's ukhti? are you talking to me?:embarrass

noraina
04-14-2016, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Meentajir
uhhhhhhhhhh....who's ukhti? are you talking to me?
Yes, I am, ukhti means 'my sister' in Arabic. :)

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:23 PM
Yes, I am, ukhti means 'my sister' in Arabic. :)
ooooooohhhhhhhhhh
and now i sound even more un-smart......:embarrass

Souljette
04-15-2016, 05:57 PM
Asalamualaykum sis well I'm a doctor finished my bachelor in medicine and surgery, now doin a masters in public health nutrition but plan on being in the medical field so want to give exams for that in sha Allah we

noraina
04-15-2016, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Asalamualaykum sis well I'm a doctor finished my bachelor in medicine and surgery, now doin a masters in public health nutrition but plan on being in the medical field so want to give exams for that in sha Allah
Ma'sha'Allah, may Allah give you success for all of your efforts in both this world and the next :)

Souljette
04-15-2016, 06:52 PM
Ma'sha'Allah, may Allah give you success for all of your efforts in both this world and the next :)
Jazakillahu khair sis really want to do for the ummah Nd my family so make lots of dua

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 07:08 AM
Ooh!

at the moment I am finishing my Masters comps, I am doing my thesis on the Informal/formal relationship of Islam with Spain, going back to 711 and how it has changed as a result of the Madrid bombings and the whole war on terrorism thing. Then I will be doing my PhD In sha'Allah on the comparative relationship of Islam across the UK, Spain and France with an exploration on the legislative and security practices that corner Muslim communities as "suspects" and its impact on the identity of converts within that region.

noraina
04-16-2016, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Ooh!

at the moment I am finishing my Masters comps, I am doing my thesis on the Informal/formal relationship of Islam with Spain, going back to 711 and how it has changed as a result of the Madrid bombings and the whole war on terrorism thing. Then I will be doing my PhD In sha'Allah on the comparative relationship of Islam across the UK, Spain and France with an exploration on the legislative and security practices that corner Muslim communities as "suspects" and its impact on the identity of converts within that region.

That sounds really, really interesting, sis, ma'sha'Allah. You are more than welcome to share any interesting findings with us. :) May Allah SWT give you barakah in your endeavours.

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 06:15 PM
That sounds really, really interesting, sis, ma'sha'Allah. You are more than welcome to share any interesting findings with us. :) May Allah SWT give you barakah in your endeavours.
Thank you! Sure, I do plan to share my findings! This has been a long term project of deep interest and now its slowly developing and coming about ^_^

ahmedfarhan
04-21-2016, 04:39 AM
stay in school.

Bhabha
04-21-2016, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmedfarhan
stay in school.
Agreed!

04-21-2016, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmedfarhan
stay in school.
Agreed!
Can't :l

noraina
04-21-2016, 09:01 AM
Why not?

04-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Why not?
Once I finish school I have no other choice but to start college

Bhabha
04-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Once I finish school I have no other choice but to start college
That is school!

But I see what u did there [emoji39]

Omg everyone here is so young [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

04-21-2016, 11:05 AM
That is school!

But I see what u did there [emoji39]

Omg everyone here is so young [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]
:shade: ;D

noraina
04-21-2016, 12:15 PM
You make college sound miserable when you say it like that.

Alhamdulillah, I think a lot of the members here are teenagers :statisfie We can spur each other on in our examinations - I think the time from year 10 till I suppose university can just seem like a constant state of study. I've only just started college (in the UK it's called sixth-form) and I feel like I've been doing this forever!

Bhabha
04-21-2016, 12:32 PM
College isn't miserable [emoji39]

I miss it during the summer ! It's just I was dreaming about my paper so it was mentally exhausting.

04-21-2016, 05:34 PM
You make college sound miserable when you say it like that.

Alhamdulillah, I think a lot of the members here are teenagers :statisfie We can spur each other on in our examinations - I think the time from year 10 till I suppose university can just seem like a constant state of study. I've only just started college (in the UK it's called sixth-form) and I feel like I've been doing this forever!
I was responding to the members above

True

crookedrib
04-22-2016, 05:18 AM
Idk what i'm doing anymore tbh. Don't know if I even want to go to uni here anymore. I'm lost but I have my trust in Allah, when the time comes I hope I'll make the right choice in shaa Allah.

And he found you lost and guided you - Qur'an

Khayr

noraina
04-22-2016, 09:24 AM
InshaAllah, may Allah guide you to what is best for you in this world in the hereafter, sis.

BilalKid
04-22-2016, 12:45 PM
school normal subject :shade:

noraina
04-22-2016, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
school normal subject
What subjects do you want to do in sixth-form bro, or what career do you want?

BilalKid
04-22-2016, 09:34 PM
What subjects do you want to do in sixth-form bro, or what career do you want?
still thinking :hmm:

wat best subject?? ^o)

noraina
04-22-2016, 09:36 PM
Well, that's up to you. Do you like humanities (English, history, language, arts) or sciences (biology, chemistry, geography, maths, psychology) more?

Take your time and make dua, inshaAllah make sure you study something you are passionate about :)

amanshaikh1086
05-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Hello

The study for Islamic Many platform available in Web.

Khuda Hafiz.

Reader
06-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I have noticed many members here are students (Alhamdulillah) but this question is for everyone, so, well, what are you studying, planning to study or have studied academically? This is utterly random lol - but we can encourage each other inshaAllah.

I'm in my first year of A-levels but I am planning on doing Psychology (not decided which area yet), and Islamic Studies privately. :)
Wa alaykum salam,

I just finished high school in the states (yesterday actually haha) and throughout high school I've been very anxious and worried about what I wanted to pursue. I've changed my plan and path several times, premed, teaching, political science, history...I had so many interests and it became hard to choose.

In the end I thought because I love talking and reading about politics and history, to double major (get a degree in both) and maybe minor in nutrition since I also love health too and did well in biology. However I realized I hated writing long papers, I prefer just reading and I also love caring for people and going back home in the summers, I saw how important healthcare was and how it relates to social justice (which I feel passionate about and relates to my love of history and political science) so I decided to pursue nursing as a career because in the world there's a serious shortage and I'd like to have a skill that if the ummah ever needed my particular help, or someone was in serious trouble, I would like to be able to help out.

Also I've been a patient many times, and it can be a very traumatizing experience. I do feel like nurses make a huge difference. So that's pretty much how I chose what to study and I still have to my prerequisities this year before I can apply to the programs of my choice but alhamdulillah. At LEAST I figured it out. It's a relief honestly.

I said too much :o but yup that's how I chose it. Honestly it was a completely last minute thing. I think Islam is the best subject ever and will always be- but in terms of secular studies I'd be very happy with nursing.

-Reader

muslimah_B
06-13-2016, 10:42 PM
Im doing a an online Alimah degree

I did want to go uni to study history (which i find so absolutely fascinating) and comparing religions, but i cant afford it and the thought of being in debt horrifies me lol plus i feel too old to go uni its kinda scary for me thinking to go back to education in a proper setting plus theres the "free mixing" issue that i just dont know
*sigh*

Scimitar
06-13-2016, 10:43 PM
comparatives in eschatology and history - two amazing subjects - no school or college, just me and my books.

Allahu Alam.

Scimi

muslimah_B
06-13-2016, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Timi Scar
comparatives in eschatology and history - two amazing subjects - no school or college, just me and my books.

Allahu Alam.

Scimi
What books do you use for history please, iv never been much of a reader but islamic and history books il sit and read them all day

Scimitar
06-13-2016, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
What books do you use for history please, iv never been much of a reader but islamic and history books il sit and read them all day
All sorts.

At the moment I'm reading Xenophon's Cyropaedia and Herodotus' Histories (volume one book one) - you won't believe the relation these have to Qur'anic story of Dhul Qarnayn.

Honestly.

If it wasn't for these two, and Joesphus, I'd not have discovered the REAL reason(s) for why Dhul Qarnayn is so named - now I know some of you will be like "HEY YOU CAN'T CLAIM TO KNOW THAT"... but you don't know what I have discovered and I am not telling.

Not yet anyway.

MYTHOS: the Greatest History, NEVER told.

Scimi

EDIT: I've spent ten years almost in the study of Surah Al Kahf ayahs 83-99 and Al Anbiyah 96-97... I already expended all the scholarly stuff from Islam and I was left wanting - HARD... so I took it further, went where no Muslim dared to go before lol... It was soooooo worth it, still is.

I've emailed scholars with my findings and left their mouths agape Allahu AKbar.

Let me give you a teaser sister, as away to know if you can understand what nuance is.

Story of Dhul Qarnayn - last leg of his epic journey:

93. Until, when he reached between two mountains, he found, before (near) them (those two mountains), a people who scarcely understood a word.

94. They said: "O Dhul-Qarnain! Verily! Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog) are doing great mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute in order that you might erect a barrier between us and them?"

Do you believe that the words Ya'juj and Ma'juj are Arabic?

Scimi

Aisha
06-13-2016, 11:17 PM
@muslimah_B for general Islamic history, I love:

- Lost Islamic History by Firas Alkhateeb - one to dip in and out of.
- The Travels of Ibn Battuta - this one is fascinating.
- The Islamic Conquest of Syria by Imam Waqidi (translated) - one of the best books I've ever read.
- Isabella. This is a novel set in Al-Andalus, Muslim Spain. I haven't yet found a good translation in the UK though.

Those are in no particular order.

Scimitar
06-13-2016, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
@muslimah_B for general Islamic history, I love:

- The Travels of Ibn Battuta - this one is fascinating.
He travelled three times more than Marco Polo did, and remains relatively unknown to the west... and YES, his-story is epic.

I saw the movie, it was only an hour long or so and only contained his first leg of the journey, and not the full account. Understandably.

Scimi

Aisha
06-13-2016, 11:24 PM
^ I read it a good few years ago, I think it needs to be read again. Time to dig it out of my library..

I envy those reading it for the first time! The way places are described is wonderful, he transports you to all these exotic locations and you get a fascinating glimpse of what the world was like.

Scimitar
06-13-2016, 11:31 PM
Did you see my edit? :) post #53

Scimi

muslimah_B
06-13-2016, 11:36 PM
Its funny you mention that but
Dhul Qarnain is one of the stories i loved when i first became muslim, i found it so fascinating, the whole wondering where is this wall, where exactly are ya'juj and ma'juj are they actually human, what will they look like etc etc
It was a mystery to me like the bermuda triangle
(Im still learning arabic so please i honestly have no idea, it takes me ages to read one word let alone tell you something or understand it lol)

Im definitely going to have a look at all the books you both mentioned they all seem very interesting
I went through this stage of just watching everything to do with the silk trade routes even watching a quite "westernised" documentry on it which actually wasnt half bad

Sis aisha if the last book you mentioned is in spanish il be fine reading it in sha Allah

Reminds me i loved learing about islamic history in Spain i would love to go sight seeing there in the south one day in sha Allah
in the canary islands theres some influence over there aswell even some of their churches have a very "moorish" feel to them

Scimitar
06-13-2016, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Its funny you mention that but
Dhul Qarnain is one of the stories i loved when i first became muslim, i found it so fascinating, the whole wondering where is this wall, where exactly are ya'juj and ma'juj are they actually human, what will they look like etc etc
It was a mystery to me like the bermuda triangle
(Im still learning arabic so please i honestly have no idea, it takes me ages to read one word let alone tell you something or understand it lol)
I'm gonna throw you a gem stone: http://wup-forum.com/in-search-of-go...og-t25494.html

This is JUST THE TIP OF THAT PROVERBIAL ICE BERG :) (read only my posts from page three - Scimitar)

Scimi

muslimah_B
06-14-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm gonna throw you a gem stone: http://wup-forum.com/in-search-of-go...og-t25494.html

This is JUST THE TIP OF THAT PROVERBIAL ICE BERG :) (read only my posts from page three - Scimitar)

Scimi
Well that's just fascinating, honestly i feel so stupid reading it lol, i dont know anything about history on that level, i would love to know though and in geographical terms aswell how the world was back then to now in comparison
i mainly know what i was taught in school untill i realised it was mostly a lie and the war mongers made to look like the victims. So i started learning for myself.

But wow i loved "conspiracy theories" i was constantly on about them, my life revolved around them the amount of times i was blocked and deleted of websites and youtube lol, when i became muslim i had so much people tell me that i was delusional and to not think like that and stop, and now i have a new forum to explore thanks brother

[emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Scimitar
06-14-2016, 12:33 AM
The forum is now dead, old posts and no new members being allowed in... long story,

But WUP-FORUM back in the day, was the place to be if a Muslim wanted to learn what was really going on in that thing we call a "matrix"... some blame me for the death of the forum :D I killed it they say, because I was harsh with the idiots.

Scimi

muslimah_B
06-14-2016, 12:55 AM
LOL
I can actually 100% believe that, im sure you didnt hold back

I doubt it would be a good idea for that kind of topic on here though, there would be non-stop arguing and debating as to some this is a very contraversial topic, and well some people would rather be left alone happy in their bubble than having it burst and being told the reality of everything
I would love it though, its one of my favourite subjects to discuss and learn about with history and islam

Btw did you ever end up making the video? Im still reading through the pages Alhamdulilah

Scimitar
06-14-2016, 01:00 AM
nope, I started and scrapped it many times.

I need a lot of help with it - the scope is too large and makes me feel overwhelmed. Your iendnterest in this subject is endearing mashaAllah.

Scimi

*charisma*
06-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Experience is the best teacher :D

I already got a degree, I'd like to study holistic medicine and im big on languages..maybe one day I'll be a polyglot inshallah :D

anatolian
06-15-2016, 06:50 PM
I studied electrical engineering..If there is anyone out there planning to do the same thing..DOOON'T!!

*charisma*
06-15-2016, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I studied electrical engineering..If there is anyone out there planning to do the same thing..DOOON'T!!
Why not ;D

'abd al-hakeem
06-16-2016, 05:38 PM

Scimi
I got a "404 error" for this link :(

Scimitar
06-16-2016, 07:01 PM
please see post number 61

noraina
06-16-2016, 09:44 PM
I am actually quite confused these days, I'm not sure what I want to do, lol.

I'm not going to do anything until I am 100% sure, maybe I'll take a break or something until I know for certain.

muslimah_B
06-16-2016, 10:21 PM

I'm not going to do anything until I am 100% sure, maybe I'll take a break or something until I know for certain.
I usually go on free online courses to see if i like the subject maybe that could help you decide ?
I sometimes use this

https://alison.com/course/

When i remember the others ones il post if u want in sha Allah

Arfa
06-16-2016, 11:26 PM
I've attended a few workshops on parapsychology...as I always had an interest in psychology..That I did after my university as I didn't want to start another degree course..

*charisma*
06-17-2016, 01:17 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

If you're anything like me, you won't be 100% sure. Go for something that is intellectually stimulating for you.

noraina
06-22-2016, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
If you're anything like me, you won't be 100% sure. Go for something that is intellectually stimulating for you
I know, there is a specific area I like humanities/arts but I keep on changing my mind what I want to do specifically. I hate being this indecisive. :hmm:

With exams complete and A-levels out of the way I'll be sitting around at home doing nothing until September :D I'll try and make up my mind by then inshaAllah.

darullemon
06-22-2016, 05:22 PM
Studying is for prisoners...joking...
I use to study random books or whatever I laid my hands or eyes on. Not so much anymore. My days of going to university/college are way behind me.

Scimitar
06-22-2016, 05:30 PM
I know, there is a specific area I like humanities/arts but I keep on changing my mind what I want to do specifically. I hate being this indecisive. :hmm:

With exams complete and A-levels out of the way I'll be sitting around at home doing nothing until September :D I'll try and make up my mind by then inshaAllah.
You need an hobby, something constructive - otherwise you'll be studying and confusing yourself with all the things you think you want to do but can't commit to.

Why be in a state of perpetual confusion when you can do something both constructive and enjoyable?

Scimi

noraina
06-22-2016, 05:51 PM
You need an hobby, something constructive - otherwise you'll be studying and confusing yourself with all the things you think you want to do but can't commit to.

Why be in a state of perpetual confusion when you can do something both constructive and enjoyable?

Scimi
I paint landscapes in my spare time, it's enjoyable although I don't know how constructive it would be.

Scimitar
06-22-2016, 05:53 PM
Sell them, that would be constructive.

Scimi

noraina
06-22-2016, 05:55 PM
I should :D Right now I kind of just give them away to family and friends.

Scimitar
06-22-2016, 05:59 PM
Put up an online gallery, and then facebook the living daylights out of it - set up bidding wars and go ape. :D

Honestly, in this day and age, one can make a lot of money thru the web.

Also, you can make reprints of your best works and sell these on canvass and keep the original (as its value would increase if the reprints are selling) next thing you know, you got a viable hobby/business which you love.

Scimi

EDIT: today anyone can be an artist, we live in an age where anything goes... I wonder if you've seen "exit through the gift shop" ?? this documentary blew my mind - i place in the top five original documentaries and it's all about art... street art, with a massive twist.

I promise you, if you watch this til the end, you will be blown away - it's not what you think it is. It's absolutely fantastic:

Rating 10/10

You can thank me later :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.