/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *** Sa'at Al Istijabah ***

ConcealedGem
04-15-2016, 05:12 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

This thread will be bumped every Friday in sha Allah to encourage each and every person who visits this forum to make dua to Allah azzawajal in the last hour of Asr salah

For those who do not know what Saat Al Istijabah is, please read below.

May Allah accept it from you all.

_________

So what is Sa’at al istijabah?

According to a Hadith narrated by Jabir (RA) the Prophet Sall Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: “Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allah for something will have it granted to him. Seek it in the last hour after `Asr.”
[Sunan Abî Dâwûd (1048), Sunan al-Nasâ’î (1389) and Mustadrak al-Hâkim(1032)]

This is known as Sa’at al istijabah (a time when du’a is answered)

“Note: It’s NOT ‘Salat’ (prayer), it’s Sa’at (time) of istijabah (response).”
[Sheikh Abu Abdissalam]
What time does it occur?

As the hadith stated, it is in the final hour of the day i.e. if Maghrib begins in your country at 8pm then Sa’at al istijabah would be between 7pm – 8pm.

And that’s it folks, very simple, yet a forgotten Sunnah. Make sure you let others know too. And remember guys – Ask for Allah to grant you Jannatul Firdaws, enter you into paradise without any hisaab (judgement), grant you forgiveness, invite you to Hajj, grant you a blissful marriage/a companion that will be the coolness of your eyes, grant you success in this world and the akhirah (hereafter), grant you understanding, knowledge and so on. Remember folks you are speaking to Allah The All-Mighty!
Just contemplate over this statement:

“Who stands in front of a king and asks for a penny?”

SubhanAllah such an ajeeb quote, it puts everything into perspective.

May Allah grant us all the ability to make Dua regularly and for our Duas to be effective and accepted. Ameen!

https://silvermind20.wordpress.com/2...a-is-answered/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-15-2016, 05:19 PM
:wasalam:

:jz: for sharing.

Everyone don't miss out on this opportunity! Think about the Muslim Ummah, your life ambitions and your family. Do Dua for all, and and of course Dua for what you want most :statisfie.

"Call upon Me; I will respond to you."(Al Qur'an 40:60)

ConcealedGem
04-22-2016, 05:54 AM
Bump for our friends across the globe! :)

noraina
04-22-2016, 09:23 AM
This is so interesting, jazakAllah khayr for sharing (and bumping!) this.

I never knew about sa'at al-istijabah until around a week ago. Alhamdulillah you learn something new everyday.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 02:12 PM
:jz: :)

ConcealedGem
04-22-2016, 06:24 PM
Get your duas in.. Make dua for me too.

ConcealedGem
04-29-2016, 08:20 AM
Bump for those across the globe, make dua for me too. :)

abumuslim82
04-29-2016, 08:31 AM
Salaam all

every time we make dua for ourselves include a niyyah for the whole ummah on time.

strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 11:18 AM
:wasalam:

:jz:

ConcealedGem
04-29-2016, 06:26 PM

strivingobserver98
05-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Another Friday alhamdulilah :).

Anas bin Malik narrated that :
The Prophet :saws: said: "Seek out the hour that is hoped for on Friday after Asr until the sun has set." (Sahih)
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 489

ConcealedGem
05-06-2016, 06:35 PM
It's time! (UK)

Make dua for me too.

ConcealedGem
05-13-2016, 10:52 AM
Bump. :)

ConcealedGem
05-13-2016, 06:52 PM
Get your Duas in and keep me in them too iA

strivingobserver98
05-20-2016, 11:28 AM
:sl:

Please make dua for me, my family and the entire Ummah :).

Don't forget sa'at al istijabah (a time when du'a is answered).

~ Sabr ~
05-20-2016, 11:38 AM
:jz: :ia:

Hopes N Prayers
05-20-2016, 12:10 PM
I keep reading it as *Salah Istijabah* inshallah I will try my best to remember to do this always forgetting things[emoji17]

ConcealedGem
05-20-2016, 06:50 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

UK peeps. Saat al istijabah is now/in a few minutes depending on where you're at. Make dua for me and the entire ummah.

strivingobserver98
05-27-2016, 12:17 PM
Finally, a very valuable thing to do during Friday hours is du’a! Try not to waste the day or night of Jumuah in trivialities, postpone any engagements around Jumuah to after the day of Friday and spend any ‘free time’ making du’a. You don’t know when you’ll hit the hour in which prayers will be answered, and your du’a will be answered!

Source

strivingobserver98
06-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Bump :)

AmirEmir
06-10-2016, 05:07 AM
Thank you for these teachings, inshallah I will be able to check in every Friday to learn and I will be sure to bring this to light to others!

strivingobserver98
06-17-2016, 05:33 AM

Allah can make possible any single thing you desire or imagine, of course if it's good for you :ia:.

Make abundance Dua on this day of Friday, Allah responds to those who call upon him :).

Akhi_Umar
07-22-2016, 07:30 PM

Hour of response! Make dua for me and my studies and also in general Insha'Allah.

noraina
07-22-2016, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akhi_Umar

Hour of response! Make dua for me and my studies and also in general Insha'Allah.
I know it has passed but jazakAllah khayr for bumping this thread again....it had been on my mind for a while to do it but I'd forgotten.

Aaqib
07-22-2016, 08:59 PM
Wait... is this by a different means of Friday? (When Thursday is actually Friday) or

Akhi_Umar
07-22-2016, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Wait... is this by a different means of Friday? (When Thursday is actually Friday) or
I don't think so no.

Aaqib
07-29-2016, 06:55 PM
bump

Akhi_Umar
08-12-2016, 07:30 PM

Hour of response. Please make dua that Allah SWT removes all of my worries Insha'Allah. Make dua for those Muslims who are living in Sham, Kashmir, Burma, Falasteen and other areas were our brothers and sisters are being persecuted that peace is restored in those places.

Umm Abed
08-19-2016, 01:03 PM

Hour of response. Please make dua that Allah SWT removes all of my worries Insha'Allah. Make dua for those Muslims who are living in Sham, Kashmir, Burma, Falasteen and other areas were our brothers and sisters are being persecuted that peace is restored in those places.

:wa:

Insha'allah, ameen, may Allah accept from you all your goodness, and from all the muslims and may He make it easy for all those who are undergoing difficulties.

May Allah swt unite us all in Jannatul Firdaus ameen.

Akhi_Umar
08-19-2016, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
:wa:

Insha'allah, ameen, may Allah accept from you all your goodness, and from all the muslims and may He make it easy for all those who are undergoing difficulties.

May Allah swt unite us all in Jannatul Firdaus ameen.
Ameen

Akhi_Umar
09-16-2016, 05:10 PM

BUMP!!

Make dua for me and my studies and also in general. Make dua for the Muslims living in oppression in places like Sham, Falasteen, Burma, Kashmir, Yemen and anywhere else and that peace and justice is restored in those areas.

Akhi_Umar
09-30-2016, 04:56 PM

Hour of response.

Make dua for me in general and that my studies go well. Also make dua that Allah SWT fulfils all my needs and desires. Remember the Muslims who are being persecuted and make dua that justice and peace is restored there.

If anyone wants me to make dua for them then I will :insha:

Akhi_Umar
10-21-2016, 04:44 PM
Assalamwalikum.

Please make dua for me in general and make dua for the Muslims in sham, kashmir, yemen, burma and anywhere else Muslims are being persecuted.

mekovi
10-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Assalamwalikum.

Please make dua for me in general and make dua for the Muslims in sham, kashmir, yemen, burma and anywhere else Muslims are being persecuted.

Inshallah, I will make dua for you brother. Can someone answer this question?

"Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allah for something will have it granted to him."

Does that mean that the supplicant will 100% get what he/she asked for?

Akhi_Umar
10-28-2016, 04:11 PM

Bumping this for this week.

Please make dua for our brothers and sisters in sham, falasteen, kashmir, burma and yemen and any where else were muslims are being persecuted.

Please make dua for my studies as well and also in general.

Delete.
10-28-2016, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mekovi
Inshallah, I will make dua for you brother. Can someone answer this question?

"Friday is comprised of twelve hours. There is one in which a Muslim who asks Allah for something will have it granted to him."

Does that mean that the supplicant will 100% get what he/she asked for?
A'salamu alaykum, brother. Only Allah knows this.

But there are conditions of Du'a to keep in mind -
It may be granted, but not immediately, not in the way we expect/want, and maybe in a way we can never know.
We can't make Du'a about anything Haram, or cutting relations.
We should be nourished with Halal, this means our food, drink, clothes, etc. are all Halal
We should invoke Allah with humility and sincerity
We should be keeping up with all our Fard duties, such as Salah, the rights of our parents, etc.

Allah knows best.

Akhi_Umar
11-04-2016, 04:01 PM

Please make dua for my dad. He's got an injury and he's on crutches as he finds it very difficult to walk. Duas would be much appreciated.

Also make dua for my studies and for the muslims being persecuted in countries like sham. Make dua peace and justice are restored :insha:

:jz: :)

Zeal
04-07-2017, 04:46 PM
bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!