/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Urgent

Hopes N Prayers
04-17-2016, 07:16 AM
I recently just found out that breaking your fast (intentionally) you wont be able to make up for it. During my first time fasting I broke my fast (intentionally) I didn't know at the time but I made up for it. but now I just found this out and I don't know what to do will my fast be accepted or is it gone? Please help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
04-17-2016, 07:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hopes N Prayers
I recently just found out that breaking your fast (intentionally) you wont be able to make up for it. During my first time fasting I broke my fast (intentionally) I didn't know at the time but I made up for it. but now I just found this out and I don't know what to do will my fast be accepted or is it gone? Please help me
What caused you to break it?

Umm Abed
04-17-2016, 07:22 AM
Was it Ramadan fast?

Hopes N Prayers
04-17-2016, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
What caused you to break it?
no reason really

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bhabha
04-17-2016, 07:29 AM
no reason really
Like the sister above asked, was it during ramadan?

Hopes N Prayers
04-17-2016, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Like the sister above asked, was it during ramadan?
yes it was

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 07:36 AM
yes it was
Ask forgiveness from Allah that is the only advise to give in these circumstances and he is all knowing.

MuhammadIbrahim
04-17-2016, 09:21 AM
Dear sister,
It was a big mistake to intentionally break your fast during Ramadan, but Allah is All Forgiver and Knowing. I'd like to inform you that there is a simple rule in Islam says: All forgives if someone commits a sin while they don't know it is a sin. I think you thought you would be able to fast that day later when you broke your fast, so your compensation will be accepted by Allah hopefully.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.