/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Virtues of Durood

MidnightRose
04-17-2016, 07:03 PM
Muslim narrated in his Sahih from Abu Hurairah (:ra:) that the Messenger of Allah (:saws:) said "he who invokes blessings on me once, Allah sends ten blessings upon him."

Al-Nasa’i narrated in 'Invocations of the day and night’, from ‘Umar bin Dinar (:ra:) that the Prophet (:saws:) said "he of my community who invokes blessings upon me sincerely, Allah will bless him ten fold and raise him ten degrees, and he will have written for him ten good deeds, and erased from his record ten bad deeds."

Tirmidhi narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (:ra:) said "Verily, supplications are stalled between the heavens and the earth, and are not lifted up until the supplicant invokes blessings upon the Prophet (:saws:)."

Tirmidhi related from Abdullah bin Mas’ud (:ra:) that the Messenger of Allah (:saws:) said "the closest people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who invoked the most blessings upon me."

Tirmidhi narrated from ‘Amir bin Rani’ah (:ra:) that the Prophet (:saws:) said "he who invokes blessings upon me, the Angels send blessings upon him equal to that which he invoked, so let the worshiper invoke some, or increase upon that."

Source: Virtues of Durood

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 07:13 PM
:sl:

:saws:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.