/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Events in the U.K

Souljette
04-17-2016, 10:38 PM
Asalamualaykum brothers and sisters,

I was thinking that instead of posting random events here and there and I might not catch them how about anything that's going on around the u.k just post them on here and we will all know where to look to know the most recent event going on.. No matter where it's being held. share the knowledge.. Jazakumullahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-18-2016, 12:03 AM
:wa:

Did anyone attend this? Can't wait for the video to be uploaded :).

Souljette
04-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Asalamualaykum did you guys hear about the fear, faith and hope tour by boonaa mohammad, kamal saleh and someone else of U.K coming up from 6th of may??? By Islamic relieft I think.

ReboundMuslimah
04-26-2016, 02:55 PM
Why does all the cool Islamic events happen in the Uk? Not fair!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-26-2016, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
Asalamualaykum did you guys hear about the fear, faith and hope tour by boonaa mohammad, kamal saleh and someone else of U.K coming up from 6th of may??? By Islamic relieft I think.

Yup, 6th of May for East London, do you plan to attend?

Hope Fear Faith | UK TourFor many, the threat of poverty is constant. Their test comes in the shape of three things that they live with – Hope, Fear, Faith. Hope of a brighter tomorrow. Fear brought about by the need for survival. Faith that God and believers in God will not abandon them. The test for us is to facilitate hope, remove the fear and restore the faith the needy hold in the rest of humanity.

Islamic Relief and LikeMEDIA bring you a special and exciting poetry tour in 9 UK cities with performances from Boonaa Mohammed, Kamal Saleh and Tommy “A-Man’ Evans! Tickets for the event are £5 and all events are scheduled to begin promptly at 6.30pm
http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/eve...faith-uk-tour/

Souljette
05-02-2016, 02:25 AM
Asalamualaykum Ye in sha Allah I really want to but whereabouts in east London I have no idea they haven't confirmed..anyone have any idea??

Souljette
05-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Went to the above one it was really goooddd alhamdulillah.. Any new events??? Post if u know

muslimah_B
05-19-2016, 01:07 AM
Asalam alaykum

Did anybody go to this, i know it was from last year, but i wasnt able to attend and was soooo saddd, and i havent been able to find it on youtube or anywehre [emoji24]

strivingobserver98
05-19-2016, 01:25 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Did anybody go to this, i know it was from last year, but i wasnt able to attend and was soooo saddd, and i havent been able to find it on youtube or anywehre
Hmm so far just found the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoeSZ9cosbo

Any idea what the lecture name on YouTube may be called?

Off topic question: But if Shaykh Abdul Jabbar came on IB, so members can ask him anything.. would you be interested?

muslimah_B
05-19-2016, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan

Hmm so far just found the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoeSZ9cosbo

Any idea what the lecture name on YouTube may be called?

Off topic question: But if Shaykh Abdul Jabbar came on IB, so members can ask him anything.. would you be interested?
I just thought it would be called
"The Almighty Allah"

If he came on ib that would be sooooo awesome Alhamdulilah, i love his lectures they honestly give you a kick up the butt where its needed and his voice is soo powerfull it makes you tremble with fear of Allah MashAllah.
You brothers got it good, you can actually meet with these beloved Shaykhs and sit with them and "absorb" their emaan

Souljette
06-21-2016, 02:13 AM

Souljette
06-24-2016, 10:55 PM
Asalamualaykum can any sisters come to this event????

Souljette
06-24-2016, 11:01 PM
Attachment 5550
Everyone please goo ..pleaseee

truthseeker63
06-25-2016, 04:31 AM
Great thread.

Souljette
06-25-2016, 12:05 PM
JazakAllahu khair

mlleahmed
06-29-2016, 04:25 PM
This is an AICP event. Email info@aicp.org.uk for more information.

Scimitar
11-09-2017, 11:57 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.