/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Husband isn't Perfect

strivingobserver98
04-19-2016, 05:03 AM
He may not be romantic, but he knows how to make you laugh.

He may not be rich, but he is always generous with you.

He may not be good with words, but his touch says more.

He may not be a student of 'ilm, but all recognize his good character and noble qualities.

He may get irritated easily, but is quick to forgive and move on.

He may shut down when hurt, but when he opens it's a wave of healing for both of you.

He may not remember to toss his dirty clothes in the hamper, but he never says no to an errand you need run.

He may be a clean freak, but accepts your messes quietly.

He may be a pack rat, but appreciates building memories with you.

He might not like your taste in art, but admires you instead.

He may be an outstanding father, but not such a great neighbor.

He may forget to smile and say thank you in public but always drops change in a homeless man's cup.

He may forget your anniversary, but never why he married you.

He may recite the Qur'an with errors, but his trust in Allah is unwavering.

He isn't perfect but your husband is still so many other great qualities.

See all of him.

Source: Wives of Jannah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
04-19-2016, 08:43 AM
Someone once said, 'Marriage is about two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other'. :) Allah SWT created mankind in pairs so they could help one another strive for perfection and Jannah - I think there wouldn't be half as much love or attachment if both people were perfect from the beginning.

Bhabha
04-19-2016, 08:57 AM
The way that I have imagined my husband to be... he is perfect >_< :statisfie;D

strivingobserver98
04-19-2016, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Someone once said, 'Marriage is about two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other'.
True :).

Also reminds me of: "The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don’t know that Allah created them to perfect one another."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
04-19-2016, 03:54 PM
If sisters want to have perfect husbands, they should not awake from their sleep.

Bhabha
04-19-2016, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If sisters want to have perfect husbands, they should not awake from their sleep.

:Emoji39::Emoji8:

Maybe, that's why... I like to sleep.:embarrass

strivingobserver98
04-19-2016, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
You should for Prayer though :D.

The Prophet :saws: said: May Allah have mercy on a man who gets up at night and prays, and awakens his wife; if she refuses, he should sprinkle water on her face. May Allah have mercy on a woman who gets up at night and prays, and awakens her husband; if he refuses, she would sprinkle water on his face.
(Sunan of Abu-Dawood)

ardianto
04-19-2016, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
You should for Prayer though :D.

The Prophet :saws: said: May Allah have mercy on a man who gets up at night and prays, and awakens his wife; if she refuses, he should sprinkle water on her face. May Allah have mercy on a woman who gets up at night and prays, and awakens her husband; if he refuses, she would sprinkle water on his face.
(Sunan of Abu-Dawood)
Perfect husbands exist only in dream, bro.

But with du'a, In Shaa Allah, the sisters will get husband who will make them grateful although their husbands are not perfect.

:)

Bhabha
04-19-2016, 04:20 PM
If you love someone for the sake of اللهُ you will see their imperfections as little quirky things that make the relationship more endearing. [emoji39] The husband as a whole will be perfect, even though some of his actions will not be. [emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

ان شاء الله

ardianto
04-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Be grateful if you see your husband as not perfect, because if you see your husband as perfect person, then you would feel inferior when you with him.

Bhabha
04-19-2016, 04:47 PM
I would never feel inferior. I am glad how Allah has created me. :p

noraina
04-19-2016, 05:32 PM
I think you should say that whilst your husband is most likely going to be an imperfect human being, he will be perfect for you. ;)

Marriage is rizq from Allah SWT, He brings two people together who will help one another strive for perfection and Jannah, like two sides of the same coin, one is incomplete without the other.

Bhabha
04-19-2016, 05:57 PM
I think you should say that whilst your husband is most likely going to be an imperfect human being, he will be perfect for you. ;)

Marriage is rizq from Allah SWT, He brings two people together who will help one another strive for perfection and Jannah, like two sides of the same coin, one is incomplete without the other.
جز اكِ اللهُ خيراً

You piece the nice words together [emoji5][emoji6]
ما شاء الله‎

ConcealedGem
04-19-2016, 05:58 PM

So cute. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

جزاك اللهُ خير‎

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.