/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reflect: What have YOU done today?

BeTheChange
04-19-2016, 10:55 PM
Asalamualykum my brothers and sisters,

I hope everyone is looking forward to the warm weather insha Allah.

To lift spirits, motivation and encouragement i thought it would be good to create a thread where we can post our good deeds or aims/goals for the day.

I know our intention for doing good deeds is solely for Allah swt and to please our creator Alhamdulilah but in the current times we are living in i thought it would be good to boost morale, if it needs boosting that is.

So it can be anything big or small actions/deeds that you've done, something different you've done, a work/goal in progress, you've abstained from your daily minor/major sin (please do not share your sin but share tips on how you've managed to refrain) and anything similar. Share that deed so that your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters may be encouraged/inspired to do the same.

Please note this thread is NOT about feeding our ego or pride.
It is a thread to support and motivate each other to do good. Insha Allah.Abu Musa reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, Verily, the believers are like a structure, each one strengthening the other,” and the Prophet SAW clasped his fingers together.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 467, Sahih Muslim 2585

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
04-20-2016, 12:48 AM
read some quran :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.