/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Long Do You Need?

noraina
04-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

SubhanAllah, this really places it into perspective. Even if it is just one verse a day, place your trust in Allah SWT and begin. The journey is as important as the destination.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
04-22-2016, 10:00 AM
Consistency is the key

Serinity
04-22-2016, 10:33 AM
:salam:

I got GREAT news for you. Alhamdulillah, Allahu akbar! Ma shaa' Allah!

You know, we can memorise MUCH MORE than we think! I thought I was very slow etc. But yesterday, with @Kiro we memorised 1-3 verses! 3 verses! in about idk how many minutes!(we did it for 2 hours)

But point is - YOU CAN DO IT!

noraina
04-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Allahu akbar. Imagine, if you kept to it and revised only three verses a day you could complete hifz within 6 years.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
04-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Yeah! Mind blowing! It serves as a motivation, tbh.

May Allah strengthen us with proof from Him, and guidance. Ameen.

BTW, when you become better at tajweed, you can memorise faster! And perhaps in the start you memorised 1 verse, then 2... then 3....... 4.........5...............6..........7......... etc... Or at least you'd have increased your memorised ayats per day!

04-22-2016, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan Fan 2

I got GREAT news for you. Alhamdulillah, Allahu akbar! Ma shaa' Allah!

You know, we can memorise MUCH MORE than we think! I thought I was very slow etc. But yesterday, with @Kiro we memorised 1-3 verses! 3 verses! in about idk how many minutes!(we did it for 2 hours)

But point is - YOU CAN DO IT!
:wa:

alhamdulillah glad to know that bro. Keep going inshaAllah.

How much of Surah Al-Mulk have you guys done?

Serinity
04-22-2016, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
:wa:

alhamdulillah glad to know that bro. Keep going inshaAllah.

How much of Surah Al-Mulk have you guys done?
We've done 3 ayats, the 3rd ayat needs some refining, and then we will start on ayat 4-5-6! :D AND BTW, THE MORE YOU MEMORISE, the MORE motivated you get...

So then you'd like to memorise more! 4 ayats a day! 5 ayats! It increases with the desire to recite!

04-22-2016, 10:55 AM
We've done 3 ayats, the 3rd ayat needs some refining, and then we will start on ayat 4-5-6! :D AND BTW, THE MORE YOU MEMORISE, the MORE motivated you get...

So then you'd like to memorise more! 4 ayats a day! 5 ayats! It increases with the desire to recite!
May Allah make it easy for you. Link helps you guys with it? Or you guys doing it on your own?

Serinity
04-22-2016, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
May Allah make it easy for you. Link helps you guys with it? Or you guys doing it on your own?
Link helps us with tajweed. Link corrects us etc. :) We sometimes get scolded etc. For not having used the time to memorise. :D (I think)

Right, @Linkdeutscher ?

noraina
04-22-2016, 10:59 AM
Your enthusiasm is very motivating, Alhamdulillah.

04-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Link helps us with tajweed. Link corrects us etc. :) We sometimes get scolded etc. For not having used the time to memorise. :D (I think)

Right, @Linkdeutscher ?
ha ha cool :thumbsup:

Serinity
04-22-2016, 11:04 AM

Does anyone know a program or something where we can memorise 1 ayat at a time? It'll be quite beneficient and helpful, In shaa' Allah.

04-22-2016, 11:09 AM

Does anyone know a program or something where we can memorise 1 ayat at a time? It'll be quite beneficient and helpful, In shaa' Allah.
http://www.houseofquran.com/

I personally prefer not to memorise while on pc. Not good for eyes and mind.
Use a mushaf to memorise and listen online to strengthen it

strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 12:18 PM
:sl:

:jz: for sharing :).

Another chart for quicker Hifz:

Pages/Day
How long to finish

Notes
1 month
Nice if you have a month off, and can use your time only for Quran
2 months
Very feasible- long enough to finish, short enough not to lose motivation
2 months and 3 weeks
4 months
Nice if you have semi-work load.
10 months
Worth it if you have a good one hour a day.
20 months (1 yr, 8 mo)

Linkdeutscher
04-25-2016, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by serinity
link helps us with tajweed. Link corrects us etc. :) we sometimes get scolded etc. For not having used the time to memorise. :d (i think)

right, @linkdeutscher ?
:d.....

04-26-2016, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher
:d.....
ah crushed smiley would of perfectly fitted here ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.