PDA

View Full Version : Atlas of the Quran

BeTheChange
04-23-2016, 05:35 PM
wwwislamicboardcom -
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
atlas1 -

Dr. Shawqi Abu Khalil

An Authentic Collection of the Qur'anic Information with Maps, Tables and Pictures

This Atlas is new in its subject, a subject that has not been touched before. It helps whoever recites the Qur'an or studies it to specify the locations mentioned by the Noble Verses, and to mark those places of ancient people mentioned in the Qur'Gn. This is besides locating areas where the incidents of the prophetic Seerah occurred. Eventually the diligent reader will easily recognize those places, learn about them, and take heed of them while reciting.

Eventually the diligent reader will easily recognize those places, learn about them, and take heed of them while reciting. The Atlas has also revealed obscure places we used to pass through inattentively, like the site where Nuh's Ark settled, the site of the curved Sand-hills {Al Ahqah}, the cave of the young faithful men, the houses of median, the site of Sodom and other places determined by the Atlas depending on reliable sources.

Thus the Atlas eliminates all the guessing and the fantasies we used to encounter when reciting the Noble Quran, and takes us to the specific place.

To download please visit http://www.kalamullah.com/the-atlas-of-the-quran.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
farhan
04-23-2016, 06:24 PM
:sl:

:jz: for sharing. Interesting topics!

atlas of the quran 03 1 -

darullemon
06-18-2016, 08:07 PM
Its not available for download anymore.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
06-18-2016, 09:35 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

You can download it from either of these two sites:

https://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Atl...he%20Quran.pdf

https://archive.org/details/AtlasOfTheQuran_39

والسلام

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
06-18-2016, 11:58 PM
have it in hardback, it's not that accurate - got Sinai wrong and Dhul Qarnayns wall is the great wall of China? :D

Scimi

darullemon
06-18-2016, 11:59 PM
Ah I didn't even open this yet.

darullemon
06-19-2016, 08:25 AM
Mapss are not very clear online, atleast on phone they are not.

Scimitar
06-19-2016, 02:35 PM
Mount Sinai is not in the Sinai Peninsula of Egyptian territories, but in Arabia in Midian (as metnioned in the OT) and the range of mountains are called Jabal al Laws, and the specific mountain in question is named Jabal Musa - this is in the area where Musa Alaihis Salaam's father in law, Jethroe (and Musa's [pbuh] wife) lived.

As for Beijing being the location of the barrier, I scoff because I know Chinese history pretty well.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 07:21 PM
xgmf6 1 -
24e6d5s 1 -
21matyq 1 -

yeh, right :D

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by BeTheChange
wwwislamicboardcom -
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
wwwislamicboardcom -

Dr. Shawqi Abu Khalil

An Authentic Collection of the Qur'anic Information with Maps, Tables and Pictures

This Atlas is new in its subject,
I have the book printed in 2003...

...honestly it needs major revision, and needs to stop being so pretentious. would you require an explanation ??

Scimi

Serinity
06-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Timi Scar
xgmf6 1 -
24e6d5s 1 -
21matyq 1 -

yeh, right :D
Al-Lat and Al-Uzza, Nasr, Manat, etc. Are all names of false dieties, i.e. false dieties, if I remember correctly. Correct?

So is this a book over the WHOLE Qur'ran, or the context - history - when it was revealed? does it go through ALL verses?

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
Al-Lat and Al-Uzza, Nasr, Manat, etc. Are all names of false dieties, i.e. false dieties, if I remember correctly. Correct?

So is this a book over the WHOLE Qur'ran, or the context - history - when it was revealed? does it go through ALL verses?
you don't need to ie: the same thing lol.

You're not making any sense - I ask you to pose relevant questions if replying to my post. Last thing I want to do is entertain circular nonsense.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 09:28 PM
Look where Sinai is on this map lol.

20gyvk1 1 -

Now look at where it REALLY is:

What the book makers have done is follow the narrative of the Judeo-Christian movement who go to the wrongly named Sinai peninsula as mentioned on the map - but the real location is in North Western Arabia, Midian (as mentioned in the OT which the Judeo-Christian ignores lol) not the wrongly named Sinai peninsula where the Christians and Jews go for pilgrimage.

My question is - why have these DarusSalaam publishing company gone with such a questionable narrative?

Scimi

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 09:33 PM

21matyq 1 -
SLOPPY - you lot ARE SLOPPY...

didn't you notice the book referenced the wrong ayah completely???

It's 21:96 (surah al Kahf) NOT 12:96 :D

It is always embarrassing to see such stupid mistakes in our religious propagations, and DarusSalaam aint done diddly squat piddly poo to fix that.

WHAT HAPPENED TO EDITORS????? :D I know, chai wala came and they got sugar highs. Sheesh.

Scimi

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 09:35 PM
You're all strangely very silent.

:D

Scimi

Serinity
06-20-2016, 09:44 PM
you don't need to ie: the same thing lol.

You're not making any sense - I ask you to pose relevant questions if replying to my post. Last thing I want to do is entertain circular nonsense.

Scimi
I just wanted to make sure these were false names, and thus false dieties. Which they are.

From a book I read, they are detested by the Prophet Muhammad :saw: and Allah (:swt:)
:jkk:

Scimitar
06-20-2016, 09:49 PM
You can make sure by reading the Qur'an, they are mentioned in it as "false deities". (Spelled DEITES - unless they are on some sort of diet program lol)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.