/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are these associate's degrees useful?

Mustafa16
04-24-2016, 11:58 PM
I plan on getting married early by getting a two year degree....
here are the majors
a) chemistry
b) biology
c) geology

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
04-25-2016, 12:02 AM
No. More people are doing graduate degrees and the markets are very competitive.

Muhaba
04-29-2016, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I plan on getting married early by getting a two year degree....
here are the majors
a) chemistry
b) biology
c) geology
Well you can find out about job prospects for people with two-year degrees. There are various websites that can give you information.

But I don't see why pursuing a 4 year degree program should stop anyone from marrying. You could marry and study at the same time. Or you could work part-time, study part-time, and get married too. Why should these things be mutually exclusive. The problem is that the longer people wait, the more they don't want to marry. And getting married earlier (late teens / early twenties) should be encouraged. If you have the means. Waiting until you're in your late twenties / thirties is not good in my opinion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.