PDA

View Full Version : Kiro's creative writing thread

Kiro
04-26-2016, 11:33 AM
where I put all my writing here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
04-26-2016, 01:58 PM
Not to be a buzzkill, but there is an entire Creative Writing Forum :)

strivingobserver98
04-26-2016, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Thread moved.

@Kiro when is your first creative writing piece?

Kiro
04-26-2016, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Thread moved.

@Kiro when is your first creative writing piece?
answer my questions :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
04-26-2016, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I'm special.

Kiro
05-05-2016, 06:21 PM
3 x 5 Abu Jabbir asked me

3 times 5... 3 times 5... 3 times 5.... what was it again? 3 times 5? He used to say a lot, staring at the clock that would stand before him. I wonder what it meant... sometimes he would say; why? Why? Then he would look down at his desk and gently scrape the paper to keep his mind off the clock. Did he mean 3 past 15? I would observe and watch him. He and I were in the same class, he would sit beside me and I noticed sometimes he would scrape his pencil against his paper loud enough for me quietly. I guess he wanted to distract himself from the clock that tick away; reminding him of 3 times 15. 3 times 15. Was he waiting? He seemed anxiously as he kinda shook his feet above the ground. Of course everyone does that, though it seemed he wanted to be away from the passage of time and immerse himself else from the fate that snatch him. His eyes squinted, now surfacing near the cieling like the rising of the sun. No, it wasn't creepy. I just happened to notice it. That's all.

"3 times 15 Abu Jarir!", asked the teacher.

"3 times 5", Jabir muttered and repeated.

What was it? It was sinking into me... 3 times 5, I couldn't shake it, my eyes didn't shift from the teacher, I was seeing through him and absorbed the impact of the words that crept to my ears. I tucked my hands inside my pockets, comfy just like how I wanted my heart to be... but it shook me "3 times 5 Jabir!", said the teacher who raised his voice. it shook Jabbir out of Jabir, he noticed the passage of time.

Tick. Tock. The passage of time would flow, what would flow? Time is a passage, most people think time is like a river swiftly flowing in one direction. But I can tell you that they are wrong. Time is is an ocean in a storm. I know this to be true as Abu Jabirro mind began to be clouded and for that cloud to produce rain; giving birth to even more. He could not help but feel the weight of the words nor could he continue to carry them even further on his tongue or his heart.

"DUDE. JUST SAY 15", I shouted

to which Abu Jabir replied "15 what? 15 WHAT?", he cried and ranway from the class. The teacher gave a sympathetic face, you see. It was one us three, me, Jabir and the teacher. 3 times 15. 3 times 5. 3 times 5. I figured it out...

Me and the teacher ran after Jabbir who sat in the corner, reciting 3 times 15. At that moment, it was revealed. 3 times 5 was the moles we were observing a the ground as they passed and walked 5 times which led them to break dance for 15 seconds in total before going back home!

Kiro says as his observation of the moles with everything else being his exaggerated roleplay imagination.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.