/* */

View Full Version : How do I deal with panic disorder while trying to get married?

Mustafa16
04-26-2016, 09:57 PM
I am 17, and have panic disorder and autism....I often have panic attacks in large crowds, in noisy areas, when multitasking, or when confronted or judged harshly....This is why I avoid programs at my Turkish cultural center.....I also get panic attacks frequently in school, and have to take Tylenol every day, especially after gym, despite taking heavy doses of klonopin (1 mg twice a day).......I am worried that during the courtship process after college, I will get nervous, or be criticized by some girls' father, or get into a commotion at the wedding and have a panic attack that will destroy everything...I see a licensed clinical social worker for this, but not a clinical psychologist......what should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
04-27-2016, 12:44 AM
WS I have Aspergers Syndrome my advice is try to marry don't worry about.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.