BilalKid
04-29-2016, 02:18 AM
;D ;D

in dream land?? ^o) :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-29-2016, 06:04 AM
:salam:

I don't think any sister wants someone +6ft, and it is Qadr of Allah what height you are, it is out of control, so I'd say that is unreasonable, but Allahu alam.

Hamza :)
04-29-2016, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

I don't think any sister wants someone +6ft, and it is Qadr of Allah what height you are, it is out of control, so I'd say that is unreasonable, but Allahu alam.
Was not to be taken seriously. It's @BilalKid 's thread afterall, you can expect something funny in it

~ Sabr ~
04-29-2016, 10:23 AM
:salamext:

All sisters want is for someone to love them and give them respect, that's it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
04-29-2016, 10:30 AM
This is probably unfair of me, but I would like my husband to be a little taller than me. :D

But seriously, all sisters need is someone who fears Allah SWT, treats them with love and respect and is there to support them in difficult times. A life-long companion.

strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 11:31 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
in dream land??
Nope not in dream land :O. With the points you mentioned, those type of men definitely do exist :D. I know few of them too.

Above all Deen comes first, so sisters if you find yourself with Deeni brother say Alhamdulilah!

May Allah :swt: grant us all righteous spouses, ameen.

sister herb
04-29-2016, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

All sisters want is for someone to love them and give them respect, that's it.
Yep but I don´t say no to some diamonds too. ;D

noraina
04-29-2016, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Yep but I don´t say no to some diamonds too.
Agreed, some diamonds would be a nice addition (just saying) :D

ardianto
04-29-2016, 02:17 PM
What a woman expect from a man is simple, a man who can treat her respectfully.

So, be a man like this. In Shaa Allah you will be easier to get a wife.

BilalKid
04-29-2016, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
This is probably unfair of me, but I would like my husband to be a little taller than me.
@Serinity

this thread true ;D ;D

Serinity
04-29-2016, 05:04 PM
@Serinity

this thread true ;D ;D
hahahaha love ya!

JazakAllah khayr!

noraina
04-29-2016, 06:00 PM
this thread true
I just said a 'little taller', lol. Perhaps not quite 6ft, and it isn't a 'requirement', but Afghans are tall people so above 5ft 8 would be nice. :D

Bhabha
04-29-2016, 07:34 PM
Hmmm

A good tempered funny husband who likes to be silly and is a child at heart.
Someone with similar education as me so we won't get into arguments about certain differences.
A husband who treats his wife like our dear Prophet (PBUH), who will treat me like a princess [emoji39]
Someone with a voice that I love to listen to and can recite the Quran all of the time.

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji33]

noraina
04-29-2016, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Someone with a voice that I love to listen to and can recite the Quran all of the time.
InshaAllah, I would love that as well. Someone who can recite the Qur'an in his beautiful voice just to me. :statisfie

BilalKid
05-01-2016, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I just said a 'little taller', lol. Perhaps not quite 6ft, and it isn't a 'requirement', but Afghans are tall people so above 5ft 8 would be nice. :D
wat if gd deen but 5ft?? ^o)

;D

noraina
05-01-2016, 09:40 AM
wat if gd deen but 5ft??
Khayr, height isn't everything - if he has good Deen and good character that is all that matters inshaAllah.

But, the person I'd most likely be engaged to is quite tall, lol, so there. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.