/* */

PDA

View Full Version : On The Successful One.

Abu Fauzi
04-29-2016, 11:49 AM
As-Salaam alaykum,
The Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

"He is successful who has accepted Islam, who has been provided with sufficient
for his wants and been made contented by Allah with what He has given him."
[Muslim].

These days when people say 'so and so is very successful, what they mean is he/she is making a lot of money'. By this Noble Hadith, we now come to know who qualifies to be called successful. It is not having car x, house in y and a job z but: (a) Islam (b) Fulfilled Needs and (c) A Thankful heart. Note this well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-29-2016, 02:33 PM
:salam:

Oh how I needed this! Sometimes people are on the verge of disbelief, but think, remember!!

It is the awakened people, people who has woken up from their slumber, that believe in God. Belief in God has many benefits, aside from the Hereafter. It grants order in your life, there is no more chaos. It makes sense.

There is something I read, here it is:

"I remember the scene clearly after more than half-a-century. A few of us lingered on, drinking coffee, after the evening meal in the Hall of King’s College. The conversation turned to religion. At the head of the table sat an undergraduate who was universally admired for his brilliance, his wit and his sophistication. Hoping to impress him and taking advantage of a brief silence, I said: ‘No intelligent person nowadays believes in the God of religion!’ He looked at me rather sadly before answering: ‘On the contrary, nowadays intelligent people are the only ones who do believe in God,’ I would willingly have sunk out of sight under the table."

Intelligence/success etc. Isn't determined by the degrees, the knowledge of the dunya you have.. but the realisation that Islam is truth, and that there is only One God.

Alhamdulillah for Islam.

Oh Allah guide us, guide me! Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.