/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make Dua in Today's Time

Khalid Saifullah
05-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Sayyadina Huḍayfah ibn Al Yaman ( radiyallahu anhu ) said:

"There will come a time where none of you will be safe, except he who makes Du'ā as if he is drowning."

● [المسترك على الصحيحين]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-04-2016, 04:19 PM
:sl:

What is the explanation of this hadith?

Khalid Saifullah
05-04-2016, 04:25 PM
It refers to the time when due to so much tribulation in the ummah, there will be much darkness. It will be difficult to stay steadfast on the truth or on ones imaan, and there will be many forces enticing you to either give up or dilute your imaan.

M.I.A.
05-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Any man that brings tumult and opression to drowing men has made his dua...

God is not only on the phone five times daily.

IMO.

...blue steel :|

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
05-04-2016, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
It refers to the time when due to so much tribulation in the ummah, there will be much darkness. It will be difficult to stay steadfast on the truth or on ones imaan, and there will be many forces enticing you to either give up or dilute your imaan.
This I agree with. I'll be honest, I've found I no longer beg or pray or make dua which probably shows my jaheeliyat, but I've prayed for so long and nothing has happened, I just don't see the point anymore. I'm probably doing everything wrong or there is something wrong in my life but I can't seem to pinpoint it.

I know I am a weak person, a very weak person and that's why my Iman goes from being OK one day to almost being non existent the next, but I just don't have the time or energy to try and do anything about it.

I hope that in time things in my life will get better and my Iman will return to it's full strength, but at this moment, I am just too tired to make an effort.

~ Sabr ~
05-06-2016, 08:45 AM
:salamext:

Unfortunately, lots of people nowadays have turned wahabbi, and do not make du'aa at all as they say it is Bidah! Jaahils....

ardianto
05-06-2016, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

Unfortunately, lots of people nowadays have turned wahabbi, and do not make du'aa at all as they say it is Bidah! Jaahils....
:wasalamex

Wahhabi never say that du'a is bidah. They always make du'a too, like other Muslims.

~ Sabr ~
05-06-2016, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:wasalamex

Wahhabi never say that du'a is bidah. They always make du'a too, like other Muslims.
Nope. They don't.

abumuslim82
05-06-2016, 09:18 AM
Salaam All

The fitnah is strong, but hey we ummaties of the best of creation, Rasulullah (saw)

Dua is from the heart, we can do it anytime, speak to ALLAH from our hearts, don't have to necessarily lift our hands and ask.

While we driving or at work or anywhere, just speak to ALLAH from our hearts.

in general the ummah ( I am the most guilty of this ) have lost our connection with ALLAH.

Brothers Sisters, speak to ALLAH at anytime coz ALLAH loves wen we ask him instead of creation. The more we ask ALLAH the more ALLAH gets happy with us, bi'ithnillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.