/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sisters' Forum

LaSorcia
05-07-2016, 03:37 PM
I was wondering, will I be able to join the Sisters' Forum once I have enough posts and time? I really want to join, but will I be allowed to since my faith is Christian?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
05-07-2016, 03:42 PM
I think all your requirements have to be just more than 300 post and 6 months membership. Then you press the join button. It didn't say anything about faith.

sister herb
05-07-2016, 03:43 PM
I tried to join to there too. Mod told that my application has arrived and they asked me to wait until they will check it. Ok, I have now waited 3 years. Hopely your progress is faster...

sister herb
05-07-2016, 03:56 PM
I think they just forgot me. :( Or then they decided not to accept me and didnĀ“t find the polite way to tell it...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
05-07-2016, 06:14 PM
:sl:

The leaders of the sisters section are @Insaanah & @Muslim Woman & @Aisha

:ia: they can respond soon on updates.

Insaanah
05-07-2016, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
I was wondering, will I be able to join the Sisters' Forum once I have enough posts and time? I really want to join, but will I be allowed to since my faith is Christian?
Hi LaSorcia,

Thank you for your question. At the moment the Sister's section is open to Muslims only. We will try to clarify the entry criteria so that this is mentioned there. There used to be a section for Muslim and non-Muslim females, but this was removed due to problems with some people using it as a platform to preach their faith once in, and there are no plans to reinstate it at the moment. I'm sorry that this will be disappointing, but I thought I should clarify the position.

Insaanah
05-07-2016, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I think they just forgot me.
:salam: sister,

I have sent you a PM.

hebzxx
09-28-2016, 09:21 AM
Asalamu alaykum,

I'm new to the forum so I would just like to clarify I have to hit a number of posts before I can be accepted to the sisters section ? Does this include replying to posts ?

Jazzak'Allah

noraina
09-28-2016, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hebzxx
Asalamu alaykum,

I'm new to the forum so I would just like to clarify I have to hit a number of posts before I can be accepted to the sisters section ? Does this include replying to posts ?

Jazzak'Allah
Wa alaykum assalam,

Yes, as long as they are meaningful posts, then it includes replies.

I've forgotten slightly but I'm sure it was six months of membership and 300 posts, then you can contact a sister mod to be accepted inshaAllah.

hebzxx
09-28-2016, 02:18 PM
Jazzak'Allah Noraina x

Umm Malik
09-29-2016, 09:45 PM
Me too I can't joined there
I sent the request many time

AabiruSabeel
09-30-2016, 10:50 AM
:sl:

Please use the Helpdesk or contact the group leaders via PM.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.