/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feedback My forum concerns

Saleem Khan
05-08-2016, 02:22 AM
I was going through the forums aqeeda section and I found it quite disturbing. Many of the members are spreading the views of scholars such as Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab and ibn taymiyya etc. The problem with spreading the views of such scholars is that most muslims nowadays will be out of the fold of islam.

They're the same scholars that ISIS follow. Everything they do they take from these scholars. Even the burning alive of the pilot was from a fatwa of ibn taymiyya.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saleem Khan
05-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Especially in the case of wala wal bara in that masala all muslims living in western countries are non muslims according to abdul wahhab najdi. Even those that support the west like the royal family of saudi.

Thats why isis makes takfeer if them (including the imams of the haram). According to ahlus sunnah it is haram to support non muslims against muslims but not kufr. However according to these scholars it is kufr which is a very dangerous view.

According to them voting for a non muslim democratic government is also kufr.

ardianto
05-08-2016, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saleem Khan
I was going through the forums aqeeda section and I found it quite disturbing. Many of the members are spreading the views of scholars such as Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab and ibn taymiyya etc. The problem with spreading the views of such scholars is that most muslims nowadays will be out of the fold of islam.

They're the same scholars that ISIS follow. Everything they do they take from these scholars. Even the burning alive of the pilot was from a fatwa of ibn taymiyya.
Assalamualaikum, ustad Saleem Khan.

We cannot blame Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and Ibn Taymiyya for what ISIS do. In fact, many Wahhabi-Salafi do not support ISIS. ISIS just take reference from anywhere. Even in the early period I noticed, ISIS much influenced by Hizbut Tahrir conception, although Hizbut Tahrir against ISIS. Probably there are defectors of Hizbut Tahrir that involved in establishment of ISIS khilafah, because prior to establishment of ISIS khilafah, Hizbut Tahrir already announced that they do not responsible for action of their members who went to Syria.

ardianto
05-08-2016, 03:42 AM
Should we blacklist the views from certain scholars, like in some Muslim forums?.

By the way, Islamicboard was blacklisted in Sunniforum. When Sunniforum was still active I wrote "Islamicboard" in a post there, but automatically turned into *********

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-08-2016, 07:40 AM
This forum has always followed Abdul Wahab lol :hiding:

05-08-2016, 06:55 PM
:salam:

format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
One should understand that this is a forum based on the adherence of the way of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah which is the creed of the companions, their successors and their followers' followers, the four imaams and those who followed them exactly in faith. We do not affiliate with any ahzaab, sect, groups or ideologies.

Misbah0411
05-08-2016, 08:14 PM

Please elaborate and make sure you don't use Ash'ari and Sufi propaganda as an evidence.

Misbah0411
05-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Especially in the case of wala wal bara in that masala all muslims living in western countries are non muslims according to abdul wahhab najdi. Even those that support the west like the royal family of saudi.

Thats why isis makes takfeer if them (including the imams of the haram). According to ahlus sunnah it is haram to support non muslims against muslims but not kufr. However according to these scholars it is kufr which is a very dangerous view.

According to them voting for a non muslim democratic government is also kufr.
A Muslim should always believe in the superiority of Shariah. Should not be complicit in spreading secularism that contradicts the Law of Allah. How can you be a Muslim and think that man-made laws are superior to that of your Creator or assist the kuffar in establishing these laws? It's a contradiction. "Do they then seek the judgment of the Days of Ignorance?" (Al-Maidah verse 50) Ibn Kathir says in his tafsir:

"Allah rebukes those who leave Allah's judgement which contains all that is good and just and forbids all that is bad. They turn instead to the opinions, desires and laws laid down by men without any recourse to Allah's Shariah just as the people of Jahilyah used to judge according to misguidance and ignorance which they laid down according to their own ideas and desires. And the Tartars used to judge according to the laws laid down by their rulers taken from their king Ghengis Khan who put together for them a law book - Yasa extracted from different laws of the Jews, Christians and the religion of Islam and other sources. It also contained many laws and regulations taken solely from his own opinion and wishes which later became a system of law followed by the people and given precedence over the laws of Allah's Book and the Sunnah of His Messenger s.a.a.w. Therefore, he who does that is a kafir who must be fought until he returns to the law of Allah and His Messenger, and does not govern on any matter except by that Law." Tafsir Vol. 2 Pg.67

strivingobserver98
05-09-2016, 10:57 AM
@~ Sabr ~ Lol the forum itself follows no particular methodology as @Moderator mentioned. I follow hanafi maddhab myself. I have no secret agenda to convert the entire forum to hanafi :D.

:ma: before in the past we have had salafi staff, deobandi staff, those following maddhabs etc. Yes we disagreed on issues, but we co operated in harmony.

:jz: @Saleem Khan for your concern.

Most of the threads in the Aqeedah section are quite old. It represents an earlier age of the forum when most of the staff were of a similar thought. As people came and went, the team became more varied and the challenge of dealing with differences became greater. The section has been pretty much left alone, but that is not to say it does not contain useful material.

So yes your right the sticky threads you saw in that section are towards a particular view. :ia: staff will review it :).

strivingobserver98
05-09-2016, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Should we blacklist the views from certain scholars, like in some Muslim forums?.
:sl:

What's the advantages of this?

ardianto
05-09-2016, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:sl:

What's the advantages of this?
:wa:

There's no advantage, and I totally do not support it.

But I just wanted to ask those who feel uncomfortable if a member post views from certain scholars, should these views prohibited to be posted?.

Some Muslim forums indeed, prohibit views from certain scholars. If a member post that view, the post get deleted. But I prefer if we don't do it because I want this forum stay neutral.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.