/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trust,Longing and Awakening

Arfa
05-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Life always surprises us with twists and turns;Oh Tender hearted soul stay still in side the storm;every single day you think about heart ache and disappointment you are weakened;Your longing for that pure soul was crushed indeed;you somehow stopped believing again;pure soul that you are you ignored the signs of love close to you;you closed your eyes to any help offered;your sensitive mind still became suspicious;you never did give your trust again;wanderer lost love lorn traveller waited upon your door;for ages he waited to nurse your broken heart;o tender hearted fearful girl you were;you never welcomed his love in your life;how could he be true to you;when your mind says so and so;so he waited till it was end of his waiting;he left with a heavy heart disappointed in love that was never returned;little did he know what went inside her soul afterwards;she became suddenly frantic on knowing he had gone;the sight of separation had ignited her love ;she had came to know her own feelings for him then;at a time it was too late;so the anguish torn her inside;awakening came to her;he was a pure soul too;not perfect in her sight;definitely worthy of consideration;it saddened her;her trust of love came but late;so she ponders and prays to Allah;for every single thing happens with His will;she finds rest in this belief;awakened by her little belief ,she rests and smiles at Allahs creation....(APoem in blank verse)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
05-10-2016, 12:38 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

Thank you for this Arfa. This is a form of poetry that I am not very familiar with. So I looked it up. And found this rather nice poem. Unfortunately, no author is given, and I can't find out who it is (if anyone knows, please credit the author on this thread).

(smile) I hope you may enjoy it, too.

Furball Friend

Sweet pet by day, hunter by night. She sleeps,
she eats, she plays. My feet, caught in white paws.
She’s up the fence, watching her prey - a bird.
Poor thing, better run quick, ’cause watch, she’ll pounce!
She’ll sweetly beg for fuss, but don’t be fooled.
Cause one minute she’ll purr and smile, then snap!
She’ll spit and hiss - and oh - surprise! A mouse.
He’s dead. A gift. Retracts her claws. Miaow!
Figure of eight between my legs, looks up
at me and purrs. The sound pulls my heartstrings.
Her big blue eyes like dinner plates - so cute.
Cunning she is, she knows I can’t resist.
Curling up tight, we sleep entwined as one.
Despite her quirks, I would not change a claw
of her. Cheeky Sammy: my snow-white queen.

Arfa
05-10-2016, 02:51 PM
MusliminshAllah that's a lovely poem!!!so light and enchanting.cute poem about cat!the joy of having a pet������ I never kept a pet though I wanted to keep a Siberian husky cutteee but not allowed sigh..,keep sharing more poems ������

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.