/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Her Light(A Poem in Blank Verse)

Arfa
05-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Her world is made of little dreams and prayers;Her tender heart can be fierce too;Most precious jewel she carries is her Light of Iman;Her Faith is High in her Creator;Through dark hours and bad days she held to her light when she felt her world collapsing;Her light rescued her from her own anguish;so like a lioness she became her own hero then;through rough days she understood the value of tenderness;through bounties she knew about gratitude;through hate she valued love;through despair she valued hope;through isolation she valued connection;through darkness she believed in light.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Beautiful poem :ma:.

I would recommend adding paragraphs after "Her", so it's easier to read.

Arfa
05-15-2016, 07:01 PM
JazakAllah Im not sure why content is un readable but if it's bcz of one paragraph that's bcz I can't post paragraphs through my cell phone������������

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.