/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Inquiry Related to Prayers

MuhammadIbrahim
05-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Dear sisters and brothers,
Would you clarify to me if the five prayers are acceptable with reading only Al Fatiha; no more chapters or verses than Al Fatiha?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-16-2016, 12:35 PM
@Saleem Khan @Ridwaan Ravat

Please advise

noraina
05-16-2016, 12:37 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

An interesting question, I was wondering about the same thing and I only found one explanation related to it.

Here's the one I found: https://islamqa.info/en/6422

MuhammadIbrahim
05-16-2016, 12:52 PM
Dear sister Noraina,
I have followed the link and enjoyed reading the article there. May Allah reward you for guiding me to that useful website!
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Assalamu alaykum,

An interesting question, I was wondering about the same thing and I only found one explanation related to it.

Here's the one I found: https://islamqa.info/en/6422

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
05-16-2016, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIbrahim
Dear sister Noraina,
I have followed the link and enjoyed reading the article there. May Allah reward you for guiding me to that useful website!
Wa iyyak bro, alhamdulillah you found it useful.

InshaAllah the IB scholars can explain this further, :) I am trying to learn more about prayer myself, such a vast subject as one of the pillars of Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.