/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hope for sinners like us!

Khalid Saifullah
05-20-2016, 03:07 PM
DOES اَللَّه تعالى Love YOU❓

Shaikh Ali Tantawi رحمة الله عليه says he was wondering if Allah loves him?

So he checked the Qur'an to see what are the characteristics of the people that Allah has mentioned He loves them for.

+ So he found that Allah loves Al-Muttaqeen (the pious), he says "I wouldn't dare consider myself one of them".
+ Then he found that Allah loves As-Sabireen (the patient). So he remembered; "How impatient I am."
+ He found that Allah loves Al-Mujahedeen (those who strive in HIS path), so he remembered how lazy and powerless he was.
+ Then he found He loves Al-Muhsineen (those who do good deeds). So he remembered how far he is from that.

He says:

"So I stopped searching to avoid more disappointment. I reflected on my good deeds, I found most of them are mixed with laziness, coldness, flaws and sins.

Then it came to my mind that Allah loves the at-Tawwabeen (those who repent). I just figured out it is the one for me and for others like me.

So I started saying "AstaghfiruAllah WA Atoubu elaih" in abundance so I could be one of the ones Allah loves."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Fauzi
07-26-2016, 10:00 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,

ALLAHU AKBAR!! And the Noble Prophet Muhammad, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said that Allah does not give one "the asking for forgiveness [ISTIGHFAR] except that He has prepared for him Forgiveness."

May we all be among the Tawwabeen... ameen.

Serinity
07-26-2016, 10:54 PM
:salam:

With the constant waswass I have about Tawheed, Shirk, and Quran. I will strive to at least be of those who repent.

May Allah :swt: make us of those whom He :swt: loves. Ameen.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.