PDA

View Full Version : sorry struggling



_E_3
05-20-2016, 10:01 PM
:sl:
Sorry for making another post ...but am losing it big time
devils in my head trying to stop me from being Muslim they told my husband i wanted to go back to Christianity now my husband is angry with me av tried to explained to my husband he sick of me
he playing his pc games and chatting to a friend online
the devil want me to cut want me to die
i dont know what to do apart from listening to the Qu'ran am listening to nesheeds at the moment but i need to fine somewhere that plays the Qu'ran Online

because of this i Havnt done prayers since i came home ...i felt disapointed that i was too scared to talk in the mosque to the sisters
:cry:

i think my husband hates me
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
EgyptPrincess
05-20-2016, 10:14 PM
awww sis I'm so sorry you're having these thoughts. Don't forget that you have a mental disorder which is clearly playing tricks on your mind and then shaytan is using this to his advantage to spread bad thoughts in the marriage.

Please don't harm yourself sis it will not help and you're only pleasing shaytan by doing this. Why is your husband just playing games lol? He should be there for you when you need him for emotional support. Why do you think your husband hates you? Inshallah someone with better advice comes along to help you sis.

You have Allah on your side, shaytan can never win :) :love:
Reply

_E_3
05-20-2016, 10:42 PM
because i make life hard for him make him worry he stressed and its my fault he is stressed he , he dont dont understand about the devils
they make me do one thing like changing my mind all the time over big things like going from pagan to Christianity to Islam and back again in one day
the devils make me do this he thinks am doing it on purpose
he says he knows am ill but he dont understand that its not me doing this i want to stay with Islam i want to stay with Allah
Reply

muslimah_B
05-20-2016, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by _E_
:sl:
Sorry for making another post ...but am losing it big time
devils in my head trying to stop me from being Muslim they told my husband i wanted to go back to Christianity now my husband is angry with me av tried to explained to my husband he sick of me
he playing his pc games and chatting to a friend online
the devil want me to cut want me to die
i dont know what to do apart from listening to the Qu'ran am listening to nesheeds at the moment but i need to fine somewhere that plays the Qu'ran Online

because of this i Havnt done prayers since i came home ...i felt disapointed that i was too scared to talk in the mosque to the sisters
:cry:

i think my husband hates me
Dear sis

Shaytan comes to everyone, nobody is free from the whisperings of shaytan.
Whenever you get a bad thought in your head say "auhdu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem" (i seek refuge in Allah from the accursed shaytan)
Everybody has days of low emaan but what we do at that time is what matters, we can either fall into Deppression which is what shaytan wants, for us to deny our deen..
You are stronger than shaytan and you need to keep telling yourself this, listen to Quran, watch an islamic lecture on any topic you please and just emmerse yourself with everything islam.
Remind yourself why you became muslim, because you love islam and Allah right ?
So keep telling yourself that repeatedly
"I am muslim alhamdulilah, and shaytan has no power over me he is a clear cut enemy Allah so he is my enemy and i will not succumb to his whisperings"

Now go get your wudu and pray :)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
s.ali123
05-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by _E_
:sl:
Sorry for making another post ...but am losing it big time
devils in my head trying to stop me from being Muslim they told my husband i wanted to go back to Christianity now my husband is angry with me av tried to explained to my husband he sick of me
he playing his pc games and chatting to a friend online
the devil want me to cut want me to die
i dont know what to do apart from listening to the Qu'ran am listening to nesheeds at the moment but i need to fine somewhere that plays the Qu'ran Online

because of this i Havnt done prayers since i came home ...i felt disapointed that i was too scared to talk in the mosque to the sisters
:cry:

i think my husband hates me
From what I have read about marriage and stuff etc the feelings you are having are quite normal. I can assure you sis that your husband does not hate you at all, otherwise he would not be sticking around with you all this time. He loves you thats why he is with you. From what I know, women usually need more of assurance about being loved. Talk with your husband that you are having such feelings, and that you need support from him. Talk to him explicitly on these topics. The thing about marriage is that you become expressive of what you are feeling otherwise both spouses will just connecting dots with the help of shitaan to produce some other meaning. Remember according to hadith that biggest goal of shitaan is to make conflicts between spouses, and it makes him very happy. Don't it happen to you. :)
Reply

s.ali123
05-20-2016, 10:55 PM
And dont feel disappointed that you did not talk with sisters in mosque :) You will talk with them in shaa Allah next time. No need for hurry. And besides you have so many wonderful sisters and brothers here on forum. And you already have a wonderful husband. You have so many people around you. Remember you are not alone :)
Reply

_E_3
05-21-2016, 08:35 AM
thank you sisters and brother
only just woke up
hopefully today is better ...Beautiful day its sunny
Reply

s.ali123
05-21-2016, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by _E_
thank you sisters and brother
only just woke up
hopefully today is better ...Beautiful day its sunny
This may be useful for you sister :)
https://youtu.be/IYt4CQ4pln8
Reply

_E_3
05-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Thank you brother

am listen to the Qu'ran at the moment ...
am waiting for a package to be delivered been waiting for it for days hopefully it gets here soon
Reply

Serinity
05-21-2016, 11:51 AM
:salam:

Don't worry. I want to share with you something I learnt from a lecture:

1. Intellect.
2. Choice.
3. suffering.

These are 3 things. WE have intellect, we have a choice, and we suffer. All these ingredients are essential to make our character to grow.

Now you are suffering. you can reason, why are you suffering? know the answer? You have a choice. The fact that we have choice, makes us moral beings, cuz we have to choose. We either grow in our character and morality or we stunt it. Stopping it from growing.

There are the angels and there are the shayateen. Whether you choose to follow the shayateen, or choose to follow Allah SWT by listening to the Angels, (as the angels always say good).. you either go worse or go better. AFAIk. Cuz the Angels always call you towards obeying Allah SWT.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen. And Allah SWT knows best.
Reply

_E_3
05-21-2016, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

Don't worry. I want to share with you something I learnt from a lecture:

1. Intellect.
2. Choice.
3. suffering.

These are 3 things. WE have intellect, we have a choice, and we suffer. All these ingredients are essential to make our character to grow.

Now you are suffering. you can reason, why are you suffering? know the answer? You have a choice. The fact that we have choice, makes us moral beings, cuz we have to choose. We either grow in our character and morality or we stunt it. Stopping it from growing.

There are the angels and there are the shayateen. Whether you choose to follow the shayateen, or choose to follow Allah SWT by listening to the Angels, (as the angels always say good).. you either go worse or go better. AFAIk. Cuz the Angels always call you towards obeying Allah SWT.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen. And Allah SWT knows best.
Brother thank you for posting
i agree with what you have said
yes intellect sometimes when things get on top of i cant think rationally my feelings get the better of me
most of the time am ok but the devils get to me a lot and i know i shouldn't let them do this to me
my mental health has seemed to calm down from last night am rational again
the voices i hear and the things i see if there from the devils make me feel bad and upset
my husband says i cant keep doing this going from one thing to another he says am making things in the marriage stressful
its already stressful with my mental health

I have a choice and am choosing Islam Allah
my husband wants me to go out to get food soon i need to get ready to go out
thank you again
May Allah bless you
Reply

Serinity
05-21-2016, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by _E_
Brother thank you for posting
i agree with what you have said
yes intellect sometimes when things get on top of i cant think rationally my feelings get the better of me
most of the time am ok but the devils get to me a lot and i know i shouldn't let them do this to me
my mental health has seemed to calm down from last night am rational again
the voices i hear and the things i see if there from the devils make me feel bad and upset
my husband says i cant keep doing this going from one thing to another he says am making things in the marriage stressful
its already stressful with my mental health

I have a choice and am choosing Islam Allah
my husband wants me to go out to get food soon i need to get ready to go out
thank you again
May Allah bless you
The marriage is invalid. Seeing that you have mental health issues, and shaytaan bothering you. I ask Allah SWT to help you.

Remember, The Lord of Iblees and shaytaan is Allah SWT. So call upon Allah SWT cause He SWT is in full control.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen

And Allah SWT knows best.
Reply

s.ali123
05-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
The marriage is invalid. Seeing that you have mental health issues, and shaytaan bothering you. I ask Allah SWT to help you.

Remember, The Lord of Iblees and shaytaan is Allah SWT. So call upon Allah SWT cause He SWT is in full control.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen

And Allah SWT knows best.
How is marriage invalid? Are you a scholar, putting a fatwa on her ? Please don't make her situation worse by these kind of things.
Reply

Serinity
05-21-2016, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by s.ali123
How is marriage invalid? Are you a scholar, putting a fatwa on her ? Please don't make her situation worse by these kind of things.
Assuming that she is with what she is, and from the previous posts, and the data I have. she is married to an atheist, right? Therefore it is invalid, as a Muslim Woman can only marry a Muslim man. Marrying a kafir is invalid. One can't do that, and it isn't accepted by Allah SWT.

This is basic knowledge, marrying a kafir is invalid, men however can marry the people of the book. There are strict rulings for that too, afaik. Allahu alam.
Reply

s.ali123
05-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Serinity
Assuming that she is with what she is, and from the previous posts, and the data I have. she is married to an atheist, right? Therefore it is invalid, as a Muslim Woman can only marry a Muslim man. Marrying a kafir is invalid. One can't do that, and it isn't accepted by Allah SWT.

This is basic knowledge, marrying a kafir is invalid, men however can marry the people of the book. There are strict rulings for that too, afaik. Allahu alam.
Did she ask you whether her marriage was legal or not ? Why throwing extra things at her on which she did not ask your help. She is adult, and know this as well if this is the case. Right now she has bigger problem, rather she is a revert and you are not in her shoes, may be she is trying to convey him msg, and was previously married to him before Islam. Why are coming front to judge her!
Reply

Serinity
05-21-2016, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by s.ali123
Did she ask you whether her marriage was legal or not ? Why throwing extra things at her on which she did not ask your help. She is adult, and know this as well if this is the case. Right now she has bigger problem, rather she is a revert and you are not in her shoes, may be she is trying to convey him msg, and was previously married to him before Islam. Why are coming front to judge her!
If she was a non muslim before hand and they were married, the moment she became muslim, the marriage became null. The Mercy of Allah SWT is great tho. And Allah SWT knows best her situation.
Reply

sister herb
05-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Maybe you could looking for ways to ease hers problems and stress which hers mental illness causes to her, rather than start to repeat that hers marriage is invalid? Your meaning surely is good but sometimes we have to sort out one problem in time.
Reply

Serinity
05-21-2016, 02:48 PM
As long as she acknowledges that her marriage is null and void, then Ok.

Start by thinking positive, know that Allah SWT is with the patient. Do not be discouraged, I know it is hard, and difficult. But know that suffering and pain builds you - by the permission of Allah SWT. So do not stunt your growth, do not give up. Have trust in Allah SWT.

Allah SWT knows best your situation.
Reply

_E_3
05-21-2016, 08:01 PM
:cry: ... reading this makes me upset ...but my husband not changing his mind ...i will not mention my husband in future post only as the person accompanying me to where am going to or what am doing ...
Reply

sister herb
05-21-2016, 08:38 PM
Don´t upset dear. We try to support you.

Hugs to you.
Reply

Cpt.America
05-21-2016, 08:49 PM
Sis, the hardest tests are for the strongest believers.

You are describing the Jinn messing with you to an extreme possessive level.
Have you sought ruqiya to rid yourself of the Jinn possessing you?
Please consult with a scholar

As for Quran

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran

is one good site amongst many, it replays the Quran and the translation by your choice of reciter and translation.
Reply

_E_3
05-21-2016, 08:55 PM
thank you things are getting on top of me ...
i want to hear the angels and not the devils am listening to the Qu'ran
Reply

_E_3
05-21-2016, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Sis, the hardest tests are for the strongest believers.

You are describing the Jinn messing with you to an extreme possessive level.
Have you sought ruqiya to rid yourself of the Jinn possessing you?
Please consult with a scholar

As for Quran

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran

is one good site amongst many, it replays the Quran and the translation by your choice of reciter and translation.
thank you Brother
listeing now
Reply

muslimah_B
05-21-2016, 10:55 PM
To add on to another post about rukya.
If you go on youtube and type in
"Quran for rukya"
"Rukya"
"Ayats for rukya"
And just listen to any of the videos it will help you in sha Allah

Nobody wants to upset you about the situation of you and your "husband" but the fact of being around someone all the time who isnt muslim can also have a serious impact on your emaan and make jinns more prominent, especially if there is no prayer (or little) no Quran played OUT LOUD in the house so it reaches all corners and contintual sins being commited
And when you sometimes have self doubt about any aspect of your religion, shaytan will manifest it 1000x worse than what it actually is, which is why it is so important to have muslims around you, to help you through times of low emaan, and most importantly to remember/talk about Allah.


Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has teams of angels who go about on the roads seeking those who remember Allah. When they find some people remembering Allah they call to one another and say, `Come to what you are looking for;' and they surround them with their wings till the space between them and the lowest sky is fully covered. Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, asks them (although He is best informed about every thing): `What are my slave saying?' They say: `They are glorifying Your Tasbih, Tahmid, Takbir, Tamjid, (i.e., they were declaring Your Perfectness, praising, remembering the Greatness and Majesty of Allah).' He asks: `Have they seen Me?' They reply, `No, indeed, they have not seen You.' He asks: `How would they act if they were to see Me?' Thereupon they reply: `If they were to see You, they would engage more earnestly in worshipping and glorifying You and would extol You more.' He would say: `What do they beg of Me?' They say, `They beg You for Your Jannah.' Allah says, `Have they seen My Jannah?' They say, `No, our Rubb.' He says: `How would they act if they were to see My Jannah?' They reply, `Were they to see it, they would more intensely eager for it.' They (the angels) say, `They seek Your Protection.' He asks, `Against what do they seek My Protection?' They (the angels) say, `Our Rubb, from the fire of Hell.' (He, the Rubb) says, `Have they seen the fire of Hell?' They say, `No. By Your Honour, they have not seen it.' He says: `How would they act if they were to see My Fire?' They say: `If they were to see it, they would more earnest in being away from it and fearing it. They beg of Your forgiveness.' He says: `I call you to witness that I hereby grant pardon to them and confer upon them what they ask for; and grant them protection against what they seek protection from.' One of the angels says: `Our Rubb, there is amongst them such and such slave who does not belong to the assembly of those who are participating in Your remembrance. He passed by them and sat down with them.' He says: `I also grant him pardon because they are the people by virtue of whom their associates will not be unfortunate'.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Reply

s.ali123
05-22-2016, 10:10 AM
May Allah help you!
Reply

s.ali123
05-22-2016, 10:20 AM
You should read supplications in this book
https://archive.org/stream/HisnulMus...ge/n0/mode/2up

Especially the morning and evening ones. Read Ayat ul Qursi, morning and evening. According to sahih narration the person who reads it in the morning and safeguarded from shayateen till evening and the person who reads it in evening in safeguarded from shayateen till morning.
You will find many azkaar in this. Start from simple ones and stick with them. Do little but be consistent.
Reply

sister herb
05-22-2016, 10:27 AM
As this sister wrote that she doesn´t mention hers husband here anymore, it would to be polite if others too would do the same.

It´s easy to give good advices but we should always remember that as long than we don´t walk on the other person´s shoes, we can´t to be absolutely sure what kind of impacts our advices might cause in their personal future.

Just my opinion.
Reply

s.ali123
05-22-2016, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by sister herb
As this sister wrote that she doesn´t mention hers husband here anymore, it would to be polite if others too would do the same.

It´s easy to give good advices but we should always remember that as long than we don´t walk on the other person´s shoes, we can to be absolutely sure what kind of impacts our advices might cause in their personal future.

Just my opinion.
I support this as well.
Reply

_E_3
05-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Thank you all brothers and sisters
Am listening to the rugya at the moment while am on forums

i got a prayer soon so am unsure weather to listen to all of this first then do the prayer or pause it and do my prayer
I Love the Qu'ran recitation in Arabic beautiful ...
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2015, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 01:57 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 01:41 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 08:57 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | International Institute of Entrepreneurship and Professional Development - IIEPD | Truly Halal Humour

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!