/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Post Like Notifications

czgibson
05-22-2016, 10:04 PM
Greetings,

Here's something that's been confusing me. Why do I get a notification telling me I've just liked a post? I don't need to be told that, do I?

:?

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
05-22-2016, 10:10 PM
This looks like a glitch in the system. We had been trying to find out what is causing it and hopefully, we will be able to fix it soon :ia:

czgibson
05-22-2016, 10:13 PM
Greetings,

I see. Weird.

Thanks for your reply! :)

Peace

Eric H
05-22-2016, 11:25 PM
Greetings and peace be with you ibn-Adam;

This looks like a glitch in the system.
I have noticed another little glitch in the system recently. When I click on a link on your forum, a message sometimes comes up, 'Do you want to leave this page?'

Thanks for taking over the forum,

blessings

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
05-23-2016, 03:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
When I click on a link on your forum, a message sometimes comes up, 'Do you want to leave this page?'
This happens whenever there are any unsaved changes on the page that we were viewing. For example, if we are in the middle of typing a reply but clicked on a link without posting it.

Please make sure the Quick Reply box is empty. Maybe you have a saved post which was not posted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.