/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for my mother

Hopes N Prayers
05-23-2016, 07:09 AM
Salaam sisters and brothers I need your help ASAP. It's about my mother she has been going threw a lot of stress lately. You guys know the U.S. Citizenship test you have to take in order to become a citizen and get your passport and stuff right?.Well my mom went there twice and failed both times. Inshallah she will have her appointment on June 2nd for her third tried. So I was wondering if there is a dua my mom could read to help her out and any tips on how I can teach her this thing. She's really struggling on the writing. Please help me out I really want my mom to get this thing and stop having such sleepless nights[emoji17] Thank you guys for your help[emoji4]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
05-25-2016, 02:37 PM
Wassalam.

May Allah swt give your mother goodness and accept her duas. Hope she finds everything easy with the mercy of Allah swt, and insha'allah, whatever is best, will happen, ameen.

TheLostSoul
05-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Inshallah everything goes well for your mother

*charisma*
05-25-2016, 03:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Why don't you guys practice together. I know its difficult to learn everything in only a few days, but inshallah it will pay off in the end. The citizenship questions (written) are usually really simple, so maybe she can practice different questions. There are youtube videos if you search which can help with the written portion specifically. Tell your mom not to worry and everything is in Allah's hands, so inshallah khair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mlleahmed
06-29-2016, 11:07 AM
How was the third exam? Did she pass?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.