/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Applications for Sisters' Section are now open!

Aisha
05-25-2016, 10:43 PM
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The applications have been opened for the Sisters' Section. If you'd like to join, please send a join request and we'll look into it inshaAllah. And because I'm feeling so generous, I'm going to relax the rules slightly - sisters who have been members for over 6 months yet have less than the required 300 posts are eligible to request access. If you want to join and you're unsure about anything, send me a PM.

Please note that sending a join request does not mean that you will automatically be accepted. All requests are subject to security checks.

Finally, I'd like to mention that being a member of the Sisters' Section is a privilege, not a right. Please be patient during the approval process.

جزاك الله خيرًا

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
05-26-2016, 12:36 AM
Ahhh, I guess I can't apply yet >_>

Hopes N Prayers
05-26-2016, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Ahhh, I guess I can't apply yet >_>
Sameimsad:Emoji6:

noraina
05-26-2016, 09:07 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Well I have the required amount of posts and inshaAllah in 10 days I can apply, I think I registered around the beginning of December.

Patience, patience, patience. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aisha
06-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Bump

LaSorcia
06-04-2016, 09:54 PM
I would like to join, but I probably won't be allowed to. :cry:

It just feels more free with women only, and I won't do Christian dawah lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.