/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused about the role of fate

KingAkbar
05-26-2016, 07:38 AM
Hi!!!

I hear conflicting stuff about this from friends. Some say Allah has predestined everthing as part of his plan, so we should accept everything that happens. Others say the opposite.

can someone clarify this? I am new so a little confusing.:hmm:

Thanks,
Akbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-26-2016, 02:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Everything is predestined for us. The only thing that changes destiny is du'a. Either way, yes you should accept everything that happens because it's from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. However you also have to realize that Allah does not change someone's condition unless they want to change. SO for example, if you're severely ill, you don't just refuse all medication and say Allah will cure me. Or you if someone wants to do something wrong, he shouldn't say if Allah didn't want me to do it He'd stop me. Indeed cure is with Allah, and Allah has power over all things, but His provisions for us are vast and imminent, so we seek out the aids of this world and make du'a that Allah cures and guides us. We should be patient and accept Allah's decree no matter what it is because our ends are all the same and He knows what is best for us. He doesn't put us through anything that we can't handle alhemdulilah.

M.I.A.
05-26-2016, 05:46 PM
Lol if predestination and fate were that easy to define.. people would have played the system already.

Hey maybe it's as easy as spending a day in a room.. does it matter which room?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.