/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Life After Death

S.Ali786
06-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Salams, just wanted to go through the process of life after death. Please correct me as i could be wrong and add to this.

1. Questioned by Munkar & Nakeer in the grave
2.Sirat bridge
3. Day of judgement
4. Day of ressurection.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
06-12-2016, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Ali786
Salams, just wanted to go through the process of life after death. Please correct me as i could be wrong and add to this.

1. Questioned by Munkar & Nakeer in the grave
2.Sirat bridge
3. Day of judgement
4. Day of ressurection.
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

From what i remember its
1. Questioned in the grave
2. You see your place in jannah or jahhanumm
3. The horn is blown for judgment day and everything is destroyed
4. After whatever amount of time has gone by (only Allah knows) then the resurrection happens and the questioning begins
5. Sirat bridge is last as every believer must cross it to get to jannah and depending on their good deeds etc is how fast they will be able to cross it and if they will be able to cross without dropping into jahhanumm (i remember a lecture where the Angels where catching people and stopping them from falling into jahhanumm and these tentacles from jahhanumm where trying to pull people in, it honestly sounded like something out of a horror film absolutely terrifying)

talibilm
06-12-2016, 02:50 AM
:sl:

Yes sirrat is the last of it .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.