/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whispers in Ramadhan...?

'abd al-hakeem
06-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Bismillah walhamdulillah wa salaatu wa salaam ala Rasulillah

Salaam allikum,

Sorry for the provocative title, forgive me for what this will do to some of the members... Audhu billahi mina shaythan ihr rajeem.

I had a quick question that I couldn't seem to resolve and thought I would ask IB - actually I'm hoping to reach the scholars.

Within Ramadan it's understood that the doors or Jannah are opened and the doors of Jahannam are closed (alhamdulillahil Rabbil 'alameen) What I've also found (on islamqa perhaps) is that (only) the rebellious shaythan are shackled. The question is - what of waswaas during Ramadhan? Are we the source of our whispers during Ramadan, an inner lurking of unresolved matters - as it were - or is it a case of the "less rebellious" shaythan still chipping away at us?

Jazakallahu khair in advance, wasallamu allikum warahmatullah.
May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala bless and protect the Ummah at all times, amin ya Rabbil alamin.

Astaghfirullah.

Wallahu alem.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
T L
06-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Salaam Akhi

this video might answer your question

~ LV

'abd al-hakeem
06-14-2016, 01:43 PM
What of the whispers though?

T L
06-14-2016, 01:48 PM
I think the answer to your question is quite simple. Our Qareen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'abd al-hakeem
06-14-2016, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by L V
I think the answer to your question is quite simple. Our Qareen.
May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant the Ummah extra relief from the Qareen in each of us. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.