/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Of Seven Qi'raat of Quran which one do you follow or like the most?

darullemon
06-18-2016, 07:58 PM
Heard there are more but seven major, Hafs and warsh being most prominent.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
06-19-2016, 07:04 AM
I am learning hafs at the moment, but warsh sounds extremely beautiful ma'sha'Allah.

I would love to learn it one day, although I've heard it requires a lot of skill and I'm nowhere near mastering my hafs yet, lol.

darullemon
06-19-2016, 08:30 AM

darullemon
06-19-2016, 08:53 AM
Say you open yt and search for some Surah and a random Qari whom you have not heard of before comes up, you listen to his recitation. Will you able to tell the difference from Hafs to warsh or others?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
06-19-2016, 09:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by darullemon
Say you open yt and search for some Surah and a random Qari whom you have not heard of before comes up, you listen to his recitation. Will you able to tell the difference from Hafs to warsh or others?
I have tried to do that, it can be a little hit and miss :D. I do prefer the sound of warsh so I can usually tell which is which. With the other qi'raat then no I wouldn't be able to tell.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.