/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Featured thread requests

AabiruSabeel
06-19-2016, 11:16 PM
:salam:

If you find any thread that is worthy of being featured on the homepage, please post it here. We will change the threads every few days :ia:.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-19-2016, 11:26 PM
wait, what homepage? :D

darullemon
06-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Page you can frame and hang on your wall.

piXie
12-06-2016, 11:43 AM
:salamext:

I had a question regarding the stars infront of some threads and I hope it's okay to just ask here instead of opening a new thread just for that. Some threads have 5 stars, and others 3, 4... Why is that?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
12-06-2016, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
:salamext:

I had a question regarding the stars infront of some threads and I hope it's okay to just ask here instead of opening a new thread just for that. Some threads have 5 stars, and others 3, 4... Why is that?
Someone has rated the thread (you can find link for it on the right corner above of the first post of each thread). There are choices as excellent, good, average, bad, terrible. Excellent gives 5 starts, terrible 1 star.

Of my mind this isn´t logical - if someone sees 1 star, he might not think it means terrible but "quite good".

piXie
12-06-2016, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Someone has rated the thread (you can find link for it on the right corner above of the first post of each thread). There are choices as excellent, good, average, bad, terrible. Excellent gives 5 starts, terrible 1 star.

Of my mind this isn´t logical - if someone sees 1 star, he might not think it means terrible but "quite good".
Ah, Jazakillah khairan. I didn't notice this feature or know how to do it.

azc
12-06-2016, 01:12 PM
I never see this star rating of thread

sister herb
12-06-2016, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
I never see this star rating of thread
Now this thread is rated as "good" - 4 stars. ;) Just as example.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.