/* */

PDA

View Full Version : taptalk not working

muslimah_B
06-24-2016, 01:26 AM
Asalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatahu

Am i the only one whos taptalk is not working, its been acting funny all day so i signed out then back in, now its saying that islamic board forum is "no longer available and to contact the admin" it was working perfectly fine yesterday!
Am i doing something wrong? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling 3 times and signing in and out still the same.
I then tried to use the actuall islamic board app and it just freezes then force closes or doesnt do anything just shows the app name no loading screen or anything

Is it just me or are other people experiencing this ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aisha
06-24-2016, 01:28 AM
I'm using the IslamicBoard app and it's working fine for me. [emoji106]

muslimah_B
06-24-2016, 01:40 AM
Argh are you iphone or android
Im gonna try again and uninstall then reinstall and see if it works if not
What do i do lol

Aisha
06-24-2016, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Argh are you iphone or android
Im gonna try again and uninstall then reinstall and see if it works if not
What do i do lol
iPhone. Are you having problems with other apps?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_B
06-24-2016, 01:52 AM
No just taptalk and islamic board
(Btw im using android)

My youtube, pintrest and others are working fine, im seriously confused lol

Im going to try one last time if not then il have to use my laptop tommorow as its kinda hard to use it on a browser with a phone

Aisha
06-24-2016, 01:55 AM
Sorry I haven't a clue.

InshaAllah brother @ibn-Adam will be able to help.

muslimah_B
06-24-2016, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Sorry I haven't a clue.

InshaAllah brother @ibn-Adam will be able to help.
Ahhhh the islamic board app finally started to work after a few reinstalliations, alhamdulilah

Its just the taptalk thats still not working :)

AabiruSabeel
06-24-2016, 02:00 AM
:sl:

I have just tested the forum on Tapatalk, it seems to work fine for me. I am using it on Android as well.

muslimah_B
06-24-2016, 02:08 AM
That's odd

I think its just my silly phone then if its working for everyone else, il just stick to using the islamic board app for noe since taptalk doesnt want to load at all

Il try and reinstall again tommoro and see if it works as all my other apps are fine, if it doesnt il just stick to the other app alhamdulilah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.