/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Paying Zakat Being put At Number 3 ?

Zamtsa
07-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Narrated Ibn 'Umar RA : Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles): 1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle. 2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly. 3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) . 4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca) 5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Yasmin*
07-11-2016, 12:49 PM
faith\iman is the source of our religion this is why the shahadah is number one.
salah purifies our souls and intentions. we cannot do other things when our souls and intentions are not purified. (intentions stand behind every single deed-so we should have ikhlas)
zakah purifies our money. one cannot purify his money when his soul is not purified. (so number 2 cannot come before number 3)

this is what i thought about....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.