/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request: Hajj guide (document or app)

a.danhamidu
07-30-2016, 08:15 AM
Asalamu alaikum, I'm looking for a Hajj guide (.pdf, .doc, .apk); not just any kind, but one that lists in technical detail the:
▶ rites/events to be performed by the pilgrim (male in my case).
▶ chronological order (listed) of those rites/events.
▶ sayings/recitations to be made for each rite/event.
I'm worried about getting my Hajj done correctly and don't want to rely on anyone for the above kind of info I'm after because I know everyone there will be under pressure to do his/her Hajj and may not offer me the best guidance possible. Jazakallah khairan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-30-2016, 09:09 PM
:wa:

Please see http://www.hajjumrahguide.com/hajj_stepbystep.html

When you are performing Hajj for the first time, it is better to perform with a group and have a learned and experienced person in your group.

Aay1K0
09-01-2016, 11:02 AM
The application is designed to provide the Pilgrims with detailed knowledge and needed information about Hajj and Umrah, this mobile application covers a detailed account on how to perform Hajj and Umrah properly as well as the way of putting on (Ihram), types of Hajj, Shariah terms, different supplications (Dua’s) and useful ideas for pilgrims.

Visit here to download this app: -----------------/downloads/products/detail?pId=51

fhmn63
09-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Assalamu alaikum,
Here are some Useful Links:

There is a free grand Mosque that can help you navigate in Grand Mosque without Wifi
which you must download after all it is free.

Other Useful Links:

Download free apps,books,pamplets and talbiya for Hajjcheck the blessed spot on masjid nabawi,where you should make sure to read the salah.You can check these places in madina,which are of special significance.And these Ziyarah places in Mecca

There is One good Book too :

May Allah help you.
HAJJ MABROOR!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.