/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happened to all the volunteers?

Aaqib
08-01-2016, 06:25 PM
I used to be one, and I realized I got demoted. Prolly for inactivity (I don't blame y'all)

But what about all the others? I realized sister herb isn't a volunteer anymore.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arfa
08-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Little brother

Im not sure if your talking about general volunteers or those on the site. My bad just didn't checkup on stuff lately....

Aaqib
08-01-2016, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arfa
Little brother

Im not sure if your talking about general volunteers or those on the site. My bad just didn't checkup on stuff lately....
I'm talking about the volunteer rank

Arfa
08-01-2016, 07:17 PM
What do these volunteers do? Like contribute and all?

lol how does that rank system apply here?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
08-01-2016, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arfa
What do these volunteers do? Like contribute and all?

lol how does that rank system apply here?
They work on stuff such as the emails you receive (for Eid-Ul Fitr and Ramadan), and manage the social media accounts of IB from what I remembered.

Arfa
08-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Volunteering is a good sport provided you can manage time effectively. as muslims charity starts at home.

May Allah bless us abundantly to help for needy Aameen.

sister herb
08-01-2016, 07:36 PM
I don´t know what others did but I wrote some short texts to monthly newsletters. The volunteer system was ended some time ago. Here was thread about it (but it might be moved now to some secret closet of basement of IB). I no more orange *snif* but I haven´t disappeared to anywhere. Here I am, trying to be active member and benefit forum by that way.

AabiruSabeel
08-01-2016, 07:37 PM
:sl:

We decided to remove the volunteer group because we are all volunteers here, from admins to mods to members. Anyone can contribute to the forum in whatever way they can. We did not find it useful to keep it as a separate rank.

Aaqib
08-01-2016, 07:59 PM
I agree with the above posts :)

Neha Qadri
08-03-2016, 06:31 PM
i can not agree with you

Aaqib
08-03-2016, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Neha Qadri
i can not agree with you
On what?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.