/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fruits of Al-Ikhlas

islamkingdom
08-03-2016, 08:51 AM
1-Acceptance of deeds: It is a very important fruit of Ikhlass, since Ikhlass is a precondition for the acceptance of deeds. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Certainly Allah the Exalted only accepts those deeds done with sincerity and (performed) solely to earn His pleasure" (Narrated by an-Nasa"i).
2-Victory and dominance: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Verily, Allah grants victory to this nation because of the weak people in it; by their invocation, prayer and sincerity” (Narrated by an-Nasa"i).
3-Hearts become cured from moral diseases: These diseases are envy, malice, spite and treachery. In the farewell piligrimage sermon, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The heart of a believer possessing these three qualities can never be overpowered by malice or enmity; the believer who performs all actions with complete sincerity (i.e. solely for the pleasure of Allah the Exalted in accordance to the manner that has been prescribed by the Prophet), showing obedience to the leaders of Islam and fulfilling their rights, and remaining steadfast (and upholding the religion) with the Muslim Ummah (nation). Such people’s supplications encompass the entire Ummah” (Narrated by at-Tirmidhi).
Ibnu "Omar said: "If I am sure that Allah accepts even one sajjdah (prostration) of my salah and even one dirham of my sadaqa (charity), there would not be a visitor more beloved to me in this world than death. Do you know from whom Allah accepts deeds?" "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous (who fear Him)" (Al-Mâ"idah: 27). know more in islamkingdom

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.