/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I change my academic pathway on islamiconlineuniversity.com?

Mustafa16
08-06-2016, 11:32 PM
salam
I joined bilal phillips's Islamic university, but turns out I need to send a photo of my high school diploma to start, and I haven't finished high school yet.....so I have to wait some months before I can actually start....anyway, I signed up for BA in Islamic studies, regular level, but I also want to add Islamic finance....how do I do this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
08-07-2016, 01:18 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Brother, why don't you wait to take free courses from Seekershub.org. I have taken courses from them previously, and they were awesome and you're allowed to go at your own pace and you could take whatever courses interested you.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
salam
I joined bilal phillips's Islamic university, but turns out I need to send a photo of my high school diploma to start, and I haven't finished high school yet.....so I have to wait some months before I can actually start....anyway, I signed up for BA in Islamic studies, regular level, but I also want to add Islamic finance....how do I do this?

Reader
08-07-2016, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
salam
Hmm have you contacted the admins? They may be able to help with that.

Are you sure you can manage 2 degrees from IOU? I think doing 2 degrees from there is much harder than doing 2 degrees in a university (unless it's tech related) because although there is overlap I don't know if you can do both and take only one of the same course requirement. Contact them and tell them you want to complete both degrees and what to do so you can have it arranged for you insha allah.

Btw IOU seems to be a really great program. I hope you enjoy it insha allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.