/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mother (Maama)

Arfa
08-14-2016, 11:03 AM
Who can uplift you when you are hurt? Only a mother cares more than anyone about your hurt....she cries because of your pain, she feels anxious when you are worried, she feels content knowing you are content. Who can care about your life more than a mother? Why the pain when you are depressed? She feels your pain more than you understand.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
08-14-2016, 01:37 PM
SubhanAllah...one of the greatest blessings Allah swt has given us. No wonder that in service to your mother lies a door to Jannah - may we all be the coolness of our parents' lives and a means of reward for them in the hereafter. Ameen.

Umm Malik
08-14-2016, 10:38 PM
Mashaalah sister you are telented as usual
Yeas ... she is the firt one who I lived with ... from her allah has given me to feed ... if I smile .. she smile if I cry she cry ... and she feel my pain before I say ... may Allah protect her and my father and the all Muslims family

It will be for sure full of grammatical mistakes ;) my English ; (

I will try to write a poem in English about my parents and I will be so happy if you correct my mistakes :hiding:

Arfa
08-15-2016, 02:31 PM
JazakAllah sister @maryam muslimah . That's very kind of you. :) it's absolutely true our parents are our first love and we have that special bond with them. May Allah make us coolness of their eyes Aameen.

Sure, do write a poem, would like it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arfa
08-15-2016, 02:32 PM
JazakAllah sister @maryam muslimah . That's very kind of you. :) it's absolutely true our parents are our first love and we have that special bond with them. May Allah make us coolness of their eyes Aameen.

Sure, do write a poem, would like it.

Umm Abed
08-15-2016, 02:44 PM
May Allah bless our parents:muslimah:

Umm Malik
08-15-2016, 03:00 PM
Thank you sister ... sion inshallah
Jazaki launch khayran

Arfa
08-16-2016, 06:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
May Allah bless our parents:muslimah:
Aameen.

Ms.ashiqkhaan
08-17-2016, 01:31 PM
Serving my mother is jihad

being kind to her is a smile to god

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.