/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Tapatalk?

ReboundMuslimah
08-15-2016, 03:11 AM
It won't let me play any videos. Is it just my phone or is anyone else having this issue?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
08-15-2016, 03:13 AM
:sl:

On which thread do you face this problem? So that we can try to find the actual issue.

Edit:

I just checked the Muslim Fest thread. It redirects to a browser for playing the video.

I am not sure whether it used to play inside tapatalk itself before. If it used to play in the app itself, please let us know and we can contact them to fix the issue.

ReboundMuslimah
08-15-2016, 03:32 AM
It won't even let me insert pictures[emoji19] I took screen shots to show you what the problem is but it won't even let me upload it

ReboundMuslimah
08-15-2016, 03:33 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ReboundMuslimah
08-15-2016, 03:35 AM

ReboundMuslimah
08-15-2016, 03:38 AM
My Internet works perfectly so I don't know what the problem is . Usually when I'm using the app i am able to play the videos on the app without it redirecting me to another link so Idk

AabiruSabeel
08-15-2016, 03:57 AM
I have sent a ticket to Tapatalk support. :ia: they will try to resolve the issue soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.