80 High Road, Leyton, London, E15 2BP Tel: 020 8519 6655
· A classroom practitioner with teaching experience.
· You are able to work as a team.
· You have experience in teaching children of different age groups.
· You have worked in an educational setting.
Knowledge and Understanding: Qur'an
· Hafiz Al-Qur'an.
· A firm understanding of tajweed.
· Are able to correct mistakes when listening to children recite.
· Have a firm understanding of the basics of Islam.
· Are able to teach a comprehensive Islamic studies curriculum, some of which includes:
Basic Beliefs of Islam
Morals and Ethics
History of Islam
· Are able to cultivate children spiritually.
Skills and Professional Attributes:
· Are able to motivate and inspire children.
· Maintain high expectations of pupils.
· Demonstrate a love for the teaching of Qur'an and Islamic studies and a willingness to share this with others.
· Are able to communicate effectively with pupils and teachers.
· A strong understanding of Islamic etiquettes and manners.
· To arrive on time.
· To support and uphold the agreed policies and practices of the Madrasa.
· To understand the aim of the Madrasa and work towards this goal.
· To work with staff and parents.
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.