/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can we consider waking up and praying Fajr salah that Allah is pleased with us?

Aaqib
09-01-2016, 02:18 AM
and has accepted our salah?

Idk my salah has been trouble always repeating my surahs over and over again and doubts on doubts... it's becoming hard for me since I don't want to come on the day of judgement destroyed :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-01-2016, 03:21 AM
What you might do to remember how many surah you have read or how many rakat you have done is put small shreds of paper, coins, pepples, anything tiny that you can move easily, in front of you to one side when you pray. Put as many out that you need for that prayer, no more, no less. When you finish a surah, for example, if that is what you are missing track of, move a piece of paper/coin/pebble/whatever you chose to the other side. That way you can easily see how many you have done, and how many you need to do still.

Note please that I do not recommend this as an innovation or regular addition to salah, but just as an aide until you are able to keep track on your own, insha'Allah. And remember, what you do out of honest error in prayer, Allah will not hold you accountable for. And Allah loves you for your struggles in becoming closer to Him. Remember what was said about those who struggle reading the Qur'an:

But for those who struggle with reciting the Qur’an they will recieve double the reward of a minimum of 1400 good deeds for each letter:
Aa’ishah (RA), relates that the Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said:
Verily the one who recites the Qur’an beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

I was unable to find a hadith that answered struggles with salah, but it is a struggle for you, your own little personal jihad. And the best deeds are praying in its proper time, good treatment of one's parents, and struggling in the name of Allah.

Be strong in this struggle, and insha'Allah with repetition and faith in Allah and yourself that you can do it correctly, the struggle will be lifted.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 11:47 AM
That Allaah Ta`aalaa allows a person to get up for Fajr is a sign of His Love for them. It is a Ni`mah (bounty) from Allaah Ta`aalaa.

After completing Salaah, make Du`aa that Allaah Ta`aalaa accepts it from you.

darkbro
09-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Well, the sign of God is truly pleased is if you are able to conduct a midnight prayer (qiyamul lail).

I heard an ulama in the past couldnt conduct it for 6 months because he did a big sin.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-01-2016, 01:54 PM
That's another sign of Allaah Ta`aalaa's Love for His slave.

In fact, being granted the ability to serve Deen, to do good deeds, to abstain from sin - all of these are signs of the Love of Allaah Ta`aalaa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.