View Full Version : Prayer Is Better Than Sleep

mission2succeed
09-06-2016, 03:11 PM
:salam:

attachmentphp?attachmentid5668&ampstc1 -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Hadhrat Bilaal رضي الله عنه was the first to say that, and Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم told him to make it part of the Adhaan for Fajr.

sister herb
09-06-2016, 05:00 PM
I remember when I the first time traveled to the Islamic country and hear the call for prayer. I had studied Arabic a short time before and this (prayer is better than sleep) was one of the first parts which I clearly understood while listened the adhan.

It was very exited moment when I found out that I understood something about this language.

fhmn63
09-26-2016, 05:15 PM
May We never miss our salah due to laziness

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslim brother
10-05-2016, 08:27 PM
muslims want the situation of the ummah to change
but will sleep through fajr
be busy at zohar
asar maghrib isha

come friday many will make dua ..

then wonder why nothing changes

because despite seeing so much oppression and turmoil
we are too lazy to change ourselves

if you claim to love the ummah,give up some sleep at least..tahajjud and fajr
money is easy to throw into charity tins

anatolian
10-05-2016, 09:10 PM
This made me remember the below nasheed of Ottoman Sultan Murad III. One morning he couldnt wake up for the fajr prayer and felt so guilty of that. Then he wrote this famous poem as an expression of his feelings... imsad

Hafiz Ikram
10-18-2016, 05:33 AM
According to a Hadith, "If you sleep according to Sunnah, it's also a prayer and Allah rewards you for it."

Delete.
10-20-2016, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I remember when I the first time traveled to the Islamic country and hear the call for prayer. I had studied Arabic a short time before and this (prayer is better than sleep) was one of the first parts which I clearly understood while listened the adhan.

It was very exited moment when I found out that I understood something about this language.
I remember the first time I heard the Adhan too, and it was for Fajr Salah! SubhanAllah what a moment..

nadinesauriol
10-24-2016, 06:11 AM
HII

Yes, Prayer Is Better than Sleep Because, Prayer For Allah Fill so Good.

Islamic Prayer Get more information By Clicking on Following link:

Prayer Times

Akeyi
01-05-2017, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
This made me remember the below nasheed of Ottoman Sultan Murad III. One morning he couldnt wake up for the fajr prayer and felt so guilty of that. Then he wrote this famous poem as an expression of his feelings... imsad

you representing it like he made fun of salah. And by adding music i dont whose stupidness is this is already a disgrace.

There were nevbet in osmanische reich to help people get up for fajr and after some salah at the night

Mustafa16
01-14-2017, 02:04 AM
May Allah grant us the same level of taqwa as Sultan Murad did when he wrote that poem, and help us to overcome our laziness and forgive us for our sins, ameen.

MazharShafiq
02-01-2017, 12:50 PM
very first thing which will be asked about is Salah

noraina
02-01-2017, 04:37 PM
It reminds me of what a well-known scholar once said 'Fajr is my. morning meal, without it I lose my strength'. (I think it was ibn Tayimmah but I don't known).

This is like so true subhanAllah, starting your day with Fajr just gives you so much energy and motivation for the rest of the day.

Sabeel Shah
02-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Prayer makes the way to Allah

Indefinable
02-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Alhamdulillaah.

Indefinable
02-21-2017, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fhmn63
May We never miss our salah due to laziness
Ameen.

Butterfly
02-25-2017, 06:35 AM
Is it true shaitan pees in our ears when we don't get up to pray fajr?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.