Originally Posted by ardianto
Wasalaam Brother, Jzk khair
The feedback I've received is the following
1. This is Allahs test for you, stay strong
2. What if this happened after marriage, it would have been worse
3. Allah has done this for a reason, have faith, Allah knows the unseen
4. His family were not good for you (they were very particular in need - because they have a divorcee sister thus fearful to get rest of the members married, they became paranoid)
5. If it written for you then it will happen (hence I ask the power of dua - can I make dua to Allah for this specifically? )
6. My fam & friends say he was too weak and confused & you need a strong man (how can someones heart change like that)
We have been family friends for years, we never looked at each other this way, in fact he was like a brother to me.
Suddenly we became best friends, why?
My background if I told you, it would bring you to tears & this is truly a test from Allah. But what if the shaitaan has ruined this? How can we be sure what is a sign from Allah and what is messed from Shaitaan
He is a wonderful human being, we both pray our namaz, we both are getting closer to our deen day by day. I understand 2 good people don't always equal happy ending but I am scared he may have made the wrong decision