/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am extremely miserable and depressed....

Mustafa16
09-09-2016, 12:16 AM
The injustice in Turkey and some realizations about how Turkish people truly are lead me to not know who I am anymore......I am Muslim because Turkey is a Muslim country and I am Turkish, but I am ashamed to be Turkish, and despite the fact that the ummah is not following true islam, as they say, it is not encouraging to be part of a community (as in the Muslim world) with so much injustice........(I'm still going to remain muslim, though).....my grades are not high enough that if they continued as they were, I would not be able to get a scholarship.....no matter how much activists and mujahideen struggle to make the world a better place, be it in turkey, Syria, filisteen, Burma, etc. it doesn't matter.....there is no hope......the oppression seems to go on forever, because the other 50 percent (if not more) of activists are against the righteous..........I want there to be justice.......but what can I do? I am but a lowly 17 year old, without a job, without a driver's license.......and I probably can't even finish college due to my inability to get a scholarship and because of my anxiety issues......pls.....someone help me.....jazakallaha khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
09-09-2016, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
The injustice in Turkey and some realizations about how Turkish people truly are lead me to not know who I am anymore......I am Muslim because Turkey is a Muslim country and I am Turkish, but I am ashamed to be Turkish, and despite the fact that the ummah is not following true islam, as they say, it is not encouraging to be part of a community (as in the Muslim world) with so much injustice........(I'm still going to remain muslim, though).....my grades are not high enough that if they continued as they were, I would not be able to get a scholarship.....no matter how much activists and mujahideen struggle to make the world a better place, be it in turkey, Syria, filisteen, Burma, etc. it doesn't matter.....there is no hope......the oppression seems to go on forever, because the other 50 percent (if not more) of activists are against the righteous..........I want there to be justice.......but what can I do? I am but a lowly 17 year old, without a job, without a driver's license.......and I probably can't even finish college due to my inability to get a scholarship and because of my anxiety issues......pls.....someone help me.....jazakallaha khair
:sl:

The muslim world is under the great tribulation that Prophet Muhammad :saws: prophesied because of its greed for wealth the greatest test for it & the root causes of its infighting seen from many hadiths. Allah has a plan for everyone but its your duty to strive for halal rizk which can be neither reduced or increased . See who is below you. Let the man riding a bicycle feel happy by watching the one who walks and let the man who walks feel happy with the Lame who crawls and Thank Allah .This is a short world where its happiness & sorrowness are just temporary. Aim for the hereafter whose Happiness is permanent and so its sorrowness.

Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 88 :: Hadith 228

Narrated Abu Al-Minhal:
When Ibn Ziyad and Marwan were in Sham and Ibn Az-Zubair took over the authority in Mecca and Qurra' (the Kharijites) revolted in Basra, I went out with my father to Abu Barza Al-Aslami till we entered upon him in his house while he was sitting in the shade of a room built of cane. So we sat with him and my father started talking to him saying, "O Abu Barza! Don't you see in what dilemma the people has fallen?" The first thing heard him saying "I seek reward from Allah for myself because of being angry and scornful at the Quraish tribe. O you Arabs! You know very well that you were in misery and were few in number and misguided, and that Allah has brought you out of all that with Islam and with Muhammad till He brought you to this state (of prosperity and happiness) which you see now; and it is this worldly wealth and pleasures which has caused mischief to appear among you. The one who is in Sham (i.e., Marwan), by Allah, is not fighting except for the sake of worldly gain: and those who are among you, by Allah, are not fighting except for the sake of worldly gain; and that one who is in Mecca (i.e., Ibn Az-Zubair) by Allah, is not fighting except for the sake of worldly gain."

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 95

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Allah's Apostle ascended the pulpit and said, "Nothing worries me as to what will happen to you after me, except the temptation of worldly blessings which will be conferred on you." Then he mentioned the worldly pleasures. He started with the one (i.e. the blessings) and took up the other (i.e. the pleasures). A man got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Can the good bring about evil?" The Prophet remained silent and we thought that he was being inspired divinely, so all the people kept silent with awe. Then the Prophet wiped the sweat off his face and asked, "Where is the present questioner?" "Do you think wealth is good?" he repeated thrice, adding, "No doubt, good produces nothing but good. Indeed it is like what grows on the banks of a stream which either kills or nearly kills the grazing animals because of gluttony except the vegetation-eating animal which eats till both its flanks are full (i.e. till it gets satisfied) and then stands in the sun and defecates and urinates and again starts grazing. This worldly property is sweet vegetation. How excellent the wealth of the Muslim is, if it is collected through legal means and is spent in Allah's Cause and on orphans, poor people and travelers. But he who does not take it legally is like an eater who is never satisfied and his wealth will be a witness against him on the Day of Resurrection."

This world is a test for everyone so do not think the rich are the happiest . As per hadiths during the last days the poor will the most happiest and its already seen in statistics in USA people are more stressed but happy in the poor economy of Nigeria.

Eric H
09-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Mustafa16;

Fight all injustice with kindness, fight evil with what is good.

Education for Justice

May God bless you with discomfort...
at easy answers, hard hearts,
half-truths ,and superficial relationships.
May God bless you so that you may live
from deep within your heart
where God's Spirit dwells.

May God bless you with anger...
at injustice, oppression,
and exploitation of people.
May God bless you so that you may
work for justice, freedom, and peace.

May God bless you with tears...
to shed for those who suffer from pain,
rejection, starvation and war.
May God bless you so that you
may reach out your hand
to comfort them and turn their pain into joy.

And may God bless you with
enough foolishness
to believe that you can make a difference
in this world, in your neighborhood,
so that you will courageously try
what you don't think you can do, but,
in Allah you'll have all the strength necessary.

May God bless you to fearlessly
speak out about injustice,
unjust laws, corrupt politicians,
unjust and cruel treatment of prisoners,
and senseless wars,
genocides, starvations, and poverty that is so pervasive.

May God bless you that you remember
we are all called
to continue God's redemptive work
of love and healing
in God's place, in and through God's name,
in God's Spirit, continually creating
and breathing new life and grace
into everything and everyone we touch.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.