/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is getting/having a haircut only from the sides or just leaving the top part a bit lo

AzrenRoci
09-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Selam alejkum brothers and sisters!

So i heart that having a haircut that its only from the sides or not the same length is harraam. My question is, is it harraam to have a longer hair on the top or should one have his hair the same length?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-11-2016, 01:27 PM
I may be mistaken, but the way I heard it was that you could not SHAVE the sides and leave the hair long on top. Nor should the hairstyle look like any other religious group. Allah forgive me if I am mistaken.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-11-2016, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzrenRoci
Selam alejkum brothers and sisters!

So i heart that having a haircut that its only from the sides or not the same length is harraam. My question is, is it harraam to have a longer hair on the top or should one have his hair the same length?

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

That kind of hairstyle has been referred to as "al-Qaza`" in the Hadeeth and has been expressly forbidden by Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. The hair must be the same length on all sides.

والله تعالى أعلم

Little_Lion
09-11-2016, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

That kind of hairstyle has been referred to as "al-Qaza`" in the Hadeeth and has been expressly forbidden by Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. The hair must be the same length on all sides.

والله تعالى أعلم
Thank you, and I apologize for giving bad advice. :embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.