/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Donald Duck! Our Future POTUS! (American Politics)

Search
09-20-2016, 11:20 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

That's right! Lord have mercy! Quack-quack!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
09-20-2016, 11:32 PM
Pfft, I'm voting for Mickey Mouse. He has all those years experience running Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, and we need experience in the office.

Search
09-21-2016, 12:11 AM

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Oh, dear, but how could you! Don't you know we need to make CartoonLand GREAT again?! There's Bugs Bunny we have eating carrots and saying things like, "What's up, doc!"; who cares! Pfffffffffff. And then there's Roadrunner whom you know we need to build a wall against, you know, the big great wall. It's going to be great! Don't you know anything! Then there's Pepe Le Pew who's spreading his odor everywhere and he and his like need to be banned from CartoonLand. We need order; we don't need Mickey Mouse. We need Donald Duck to quack at us and make CartoonLand Great again! :p ;)

format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
Pfft, I'm voting for Mickey Mouse. He has all those years experience running Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, and we need experience in the office.
:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Little_Lion
09-21-2016, 12:22 AM
My dear, first off, legalizing carrots should be a major concern in this election. Sure, Bugs says, "What's up, doc?" after eating them but a.) he can now afford to see the doc after the implementation of Porky Pig-care, and b.) carrots would be of great medical benefit to all of the cartoon characters who are suffering from chronic pain and PTSD after having pianos dropped on them and being shot at by wacky hunters for years.

Secondly, no wall will stop the Roadrunner. Don't you know that Wile E. Coyote will simply paint a tunnel through the wall for the Roadrunner to use? We need to make it EASIER for the Roadrunner to come here, and stay here (not to mention his children born here). Have you SEEN the violent conditions in the desert he comes from, and what the Acme cartel does to those who live there?

I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are about Pepe LePew. Being bigoted against him purely because of his odor is appalling. We are a nation of all odors. ALL ODORS MATTER!

;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jabeady
09-21-2016, 02:05 AM

Apparently you're not aware that a certain member of IB, I forget who, disapproves of Mickey Mouse's sexual activity.

Hey! Do you know *anybody* who could make that up?

At least Mickey, unlike Donald, wears pants.

strivingobserver98
09-21-2016, 04:27 AM
Don't know what to write here.. Someone caption it :D.

Search
09-21-2016, 04:47 AM

Lol, I remember that post; that said, I hadn't responded because there would have been no point given the exaggerated understandings of the member whom we're referencing here. May God just guide him and us.

That aside...

And why, oh, why are you complaining about Donald Duck not wearing pants - are you hinting that Daisy Duck wears the pants in the family?! For shame. *Shakes head*

format_quote Originally Posted by jabeady
Apparently you're not aware that a certain member of IB, I forget who, disapproves of Mickey Mouse's sexual activity.

Hey! Do you know *anybody* who could make that up?

Search
09-21-2016, 04:51 AM

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Don't go anywhere - we'll be write back after a short break!

^^^

Caption. ;)
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Don't know what to write here.. Someone caption it :D.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

noraina
09-21-2016, 08:53 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

I can't believe no-one has mentioned him yet. Surely the most capable one for the role? ;)

jabeady
09-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Actually, I prefer Brer Rabbit. We need someone who knows how to get out of bad situations.

Muezzin
09-21-2016, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

I can't believe no-one has mentioned him yet. Surely the most capable one for the role? ;)

attachmentphp?attachmentid5697&ampstc1 -
No, he's wearing a turban, and Donald Duck said turbans are bad.

Serinity
09-21-2016, 07:14 PM
:salam:

Ah..... The memories...............

jabeady
09-21-2016, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
No, he's wearing a turban, and Donald Duck said turbans are bad.
There are some people who look just plain silly in turbans.

noraina
09-21-2016, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

Ah..... The memories...............
I know, I literally grew up with these familiar faces - I sometimes miss being that age.

When I was small I really disliked Donald Duck because I could barely understand what he was saying in that ducky accent....some things never change.

jabeady
09-21-2016, 10:13 PM
You're a duck bigot. :(

Serinity
09-22-2016, 07:23 AM
I know, I literally grew up with these familiar faces - I sometimes miss being that age.

When I was small I really disliked Donald Duck because I could barely understand what he was saying in that ducky accent....some things never change.
I have grown to like his ducky accent. I do hate the twitchy irky sounds of Donald duck tho. But I love it when the sound is not like nails scratching the blackboard.....

Bosanac
09-22-2016, 11:38 AM
You guys disappoint me with all this mockery. You should have more respect for donald. He's a self made individual who started off with nothing but a small loan of a million dollars from scrooge McDuck.

jabeady
09-22-2016, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ReckonerH
You guys disappoint me with all this mockery. You should have more respect for donald. He's a self made individual who started off with nothing but a small loan of a million dollars from scrooge McDuck.
Yeah, but he had his family to advise him.

noraina
09-22-2016, 03:21 PM
Yeah, but he had his family to advise him.

And most importantly his dear wife.

attachmentphp?attachmentid5698&ampstc1 -

Little_Lion
09-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Daisy is his girlfriend, they are not married.

jabeady
09-22-2016, 03:30 PM
And none of them wear pants

noraina
09-22-2016, 04:48 PM
That shattered my childhood memories, lol, I was the type of little girl who made Daisy and Donald husband and wife.

jabeady
09-22-2016, 06:16 PM
That shattered my childhood memories, lol, I was the type of little girl who made Daisy and Donald husband and wife.
Is *anybody* in the Disney universe married?

sister herb
09-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Does this mean that anyone who wears pants, could be the American president? Not any other quality requirements are needed? :facepalm:

jabeady
09-22-2016, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Does this mean that anyone who wears pants, could be the American president? Not any other quality requirements are needed? :facepalm:
That's why Hillary wears pant suits.

mdsajidha
09-30-2016, 02:15 AM
they are married in real life they just act as bf-gf on screen (like actors)-Disney

Muezzin
12-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Wow, this joke thread was really accurate.

...so why ain't I laughing?

BeTheChange
12-01-2016, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Wow, this joke thread was really accurate.

...so why ain't I laughing?
Because the matter has been foretold...

May Allah swt help us all protect our emaan Ameen.

‘Ali ibn Abi Talib said, “The Prophet said: ‘If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.’ Someone asked, ‘What are they, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones – then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.'” (Tirmidhi)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.