/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recommended videos for Children?

Samiun
09-24-2016, 04:53 PM
:sl: I've been hanging out with my young cousins lately and it's pretty awesome. However, I noticed they are watching a lot of.. unique videos(breaking IPhone's? :X ) on youtube and I actually struggled to actually find a beneficial video for them because every time I think of something I need to think of the side effects that they would have got later on. Since they are still kids, I better not give them something heavy but they are already exposed to all kinds of things but still you know, they are kids! They shouldn't be on youtube(haha I was, oh the irony) too often and the only think I watched when I was their age was harry potter and pocket pals or something, which was funny but not particularly beneficial. Should I show them the animated stories about the Zam Zam Well and etc?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.