/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So teach the boys that the men are fitnah for women

ardianto
09-25-2016, 05:27 PM
I don't know how many time again I must see thread which a young brother complain because he cannot lower his gaze. Actually it's happen because the boys were taught that women are fitnah for men. But they never taught that the men are fitnah too for women.

Men and women are created to be partner for each other. If men are attracted to women, the women are attracted to the men too. If women can cause fitnah for men, then men can cause fitnah for women too.

If a man realize it, then he will always guard his modesty in interact with women, and will always guard his gaze because he realize that his gaze can cause fitnah for a woman.

So teach the boys that the men are fitnah for women too. In Shaa Allah, they will always realize to lower their gaze and guard their modesty.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
09-25-2016, 05:49 PM
:salam:

Obv, men are fitnah for women, and women fitnah for men. But isn't it that men are more weak in terms of that? not an excuse, I know. But still.

Honestly, may Allah destroy the companies who sell indecent clothing, and guide them. Ameen.

The world has been indoctrinated by the shayateen that indecency = good. Decency = not cool.

sister herb
09-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Don´t blame companies - it´s a person who makes decision does he/she wear an indecent dress on him/her or not. And again, it´s a person who makes decision does he/she look at it.

Serinity
09-25-2016, 06:07 PM
I am not blaming companies for me not being able to control my gaze. But I do blame the companies for what they sell, and they will, In shaa' Allah, be accountable for what they sell.

If the companies didn't make these clothes, people wouldn't buy it, in the first place. If companies didn't make these clothes, the people would have no choice but to buy decent clothing. All they think about is make as much as cheap as possible, and with loads of profit.

So, the companies will, afaik, accumulate every single sin they have caused for the clothing they sell. If I make alcohol and sell it, don't you think I will share the sin? Of course I will.

Less clothes - less money to make - profit. That is how they think. They care about the money.

Anyways, this is the plot of Iblees - to strip mankind off of clothing completely.

Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
09-25-2016, 06:19 PM
When I was young I changed my car into the newer car. Not new, but used car. When I bought the car, the window were covered by dark film. In the next day me and my friend removed that film to make the car window look clear, like other guys cars. The reason why the guys cars had clear window?. Okay, let me honest, "If the car window was dark, then how could the girls see us?".

That's how the guys attract the girls!

Men and women often attract each other, but in different way. If women dressed sexily, the men make themselves look cool or charismatic.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-25-2016, 06:21 PM
Each is a Fitnah to the other, which is why both are commanded in the Qur'aan to lower their gaze.

ardianto
09-25-2016, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I am not blaming companies for me not being able to control my gaze. But I do blame the companies for what they sell, and they will, In shaa' Allah, be accountable for what they sell.

If the companies didn't make these clothes, people wouldn't buy it, in the first place. If companies didn't make these clothes, the people would have no choice but to buy decent clothing. All they think about is make as much as cheap as possible, and with loads of profit.

So, the companies will, afaik, accumulate every single sin they have caused for the clothing they sell. If I make alcohol and sell it, don't you think I will share the sin? Of course I will.

Less clothes - less money to make - profit. That is how they think. They care about the money.

Anyways, this is the plot of Iblees - to strip mankind off of clothing completely.

Allahu alam.
Do you like car?. If yes, then when you see a woman dressed sexily, switch your gaze into a car. or other things that look interesting like garden or building architecture.

Just try, young bro. In Shaa Allah, it's work.

:)

sister herb
09-25-2016, 06:28 PM
Companies manufacture and sell what people want to buy. If all people would like to dress modestly, companies would be delighted about it and start to sell only modest dresses.

It´s just same to them what they sell to you. The most important is that you will buy.

:nervous: I am not sure what the clothing industry is doing in this thread...

Serinity
09-25-2016, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Do you like car?. If yes, then when you see a woman dressed sexily, switch your gaze into a car. or other things that look interesting like garden or building architecture.

Just try, young bro. In Shaa Allah, it's work.

:)
Yeah, I like cars. Good advice, I will do that.

JazakAllah Khayran, bro. :)
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Companies manufacture and sell what people want to buy. If all people would like to dress modestly, companies would be delighted about it and start to sell only modest dresses.

It´s just same to them what they sell to you. The most important is that you will buy.

:nervous: I am not sure what the clothing industry is doing in this thread...
In that case, both the company AND the people are blameworthy. Anyways, The Final Judge is Allah.

Men and women are fitnah to each other in different ways.

LaSorcia
09-25-2016, 07:08 PM
When I was young I changed my car into the newer car. Not new, but used car. When I bought the car, the window were covered by dark film. In the next day me and my friend removed that film to make the car window look clear, like other guys cars. The reason why the guys cars had clear window?. Okay, let me honest, "If the car window was dark, then how could the girls see us?".

That's how the guys attract the girls!

Men and women often attract each other, but in different way. If women dressed sexily, the men make themselves look cool or charismatic.
Yes, I totally agree. Both can be a fitnah, but often go about it in different ways.

God gave us attraction for a reason. But that attraction got broken when sin came into the world, so we have to be careful about it, and use it in a Godly manner.

Serinity
09-25-2016, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
Yes, I totally agree. Both can be a fitnah, but often go about it in different ways.

God gave us attraction for a reason. But that attraction got broken when sin came into the world, so we have to be careful about it, and use it in a Godly manner.
Isn't that incorrect? I think it is "in a manner that pleases God". "godly manner" sounds shirky. I don't think there is "godly manner" when it comes to desires. Allah has no desires. Audhu billah.

we control our desires in a manner Allah prescribed.

LaSorcia
09-25-2016, 09:05 PM

we control our desires in a manner Allah prescribed.
That's what I meant by Godly manner. Godly was capital, hence I meant Allah, hence no shirk.

keiv
09-25-2016, 10:06 PM

Allahu alam.
Fashion trends are usually set by those who people look up to. Clothes designers push entertainers to wear certain things and dress certain ways, and when the fans / masses see this new style, they tend to want it too. Trend setters as they call them. You are correct, it's all about the Benjamins.

Born_Believer
09-27-2016, 08:58 AM
I don't know how many time again I must see thread which a young brother complain because he cannot lower his gaze. Actually it's happen because the boys were taught that women are fitnah for men. But they never taught that the men are fitnah too for women.

Men and women are created to be partner for each other. If men are attracted to women, the women are attracted to the men too. If women can cause fitnah for men, then men can cause fitnah for women too.

If a man realize it, then he will always guard his modesty in interact with women, and will always guard his gaze because he realize that his gaze can cause fitnah for a woman.

So teach the boys that the men are fitnah for women too. In Shaa Allah, they will always realize to lower their gaze and guard their modesty.
Just because there have been threads here regarding men feeling attracted to women, it doesn't mean we as muslims don't know that men can also cause feelings of sexual attraction in women. It's just basic knowledge on any front. But I assume there are more male posters on here and mor guys willing to make those threads.

Trust me, anyone who has lived in the western world knows how easy tit is for both sexes to fall into fitnah with one another.

noraina
09-27-2016, 09:36 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

It's true, which is why in the Qur'an Allah swt commands both men and women to guard their chastity and lower their gaze. Even in the story of the Prophet Yusuf (as), the wife of the man he is working for is strongly attracted to him (of course the Prophet Yusuf (as) was extremely good-looking but the same principle applies to other situations).

The attraction between men and women which Allah swt has created is in itself not impure or sinful, but when people fail to lower their gaze or guard their modesty, and stray beyond the limits Allah swt has placed, that's when it goes wrong.

Hence the wisdom behind hijab, segregation, lowering one's gaze ect.

muslim brother
09-27-2016, 02:34 PM
boys will blame women

real men will blame their own inability in controlling their tiny eye muscles

be a man
,what is the use of big muscles when you cannot control your tiny eye muscles,
how much effort does it take to close the eyelids or turn the eyes

many muslims today want to change the world or control circumstances beyond their control

start with your eye muscles:inshallah

ardianto
09-27-2016, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

It's true, which is why in the Qur'an Allah swt commands both men and women to guard their chastity and lower their gaze. Even in the story of the Prophet Yusuf (as), the wife of the man he is working for is strongly attracted to him (of course the Prophet Yusuf (as) was extremely good-looking but the same principle applies to other situations).

The attraction between men and women which Allah swt has created is in itself not impure or sinful, but when people fail to lower their gaze or guard their modesty, and stray beyond the limits Allah swt has placed, that's when it goes wrong.

Hence the wisdom behind hijab, segregation, lowering one's gaze ect.
Human tend to give attention to the thing that look attractive in their eyes. That's why when a man see an attractive woman, spontaneously he stares at this woman. The same thing happen to women too. If a woman see an attractive man, spontaneously she will stare at this man.

But there is different reaction between men and women in this matter. When a man stares at a woman, immediately this woman look at another side to prevent this man stares at her longer. But if a woman stares at a man, often, this man stare back at her too. This is what can cause fitnah for this woman because she think this man gives attention to her too.

Actually it's happen because the boys are taught to respond the challenge and they also are taught that gaze is a sign of challenge. So, when someone stares at a man, spontaneously he will stare back at this someone without consider this someone is a man or woman.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.