/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to Soften your Heart?

hend.abuauf
10-24-2016, 07:22 AM

Allah say: “The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or childrenBut only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart.”[As Shu’ara’ 88-89]

Hardening of the soul is one of the gravest heart diseases as it drives you away from Allah, it removes the mercy from your heart, disunite the society as people with hard souls don't care about other muslims and it spreads hatred among people.

this article illustrate why it is very grave, what the symptoms of it is and its reasons and how to treat yourself from hardening of soul

http://omuslimun.com/sound-heart-how...en-your-heart/

http://omuslimun.com/sound-heart-how-to-soften-your-heart/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
500yardsoffo
10-24-2016, 02:51 PM
I remember i was listening to a cleric and he said that zikr or dhikr is the way to soften your heart. He said that just like body dies without food, a heart needs dhirk to stay

noraina
10-24-2016, 05:59 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

SubhanAllah, reminded me of this beautiful hadith:

The Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:“Shall I not tell you who will be forbidden from the Fire, or from whom the Fire will be forbidden? It will be forbidden for every gentle, soft-hearted and kind person.” (Tirmidhi) :love:

fhmn63
10-24-2016, 06:18 PM
Abu Huraira reported: A man came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he complained about the hardness of his heart. The Messenger of Allah said, “If you want to soften your heart, then feed the poor and pat the head of the orphan.
Source: Musnad Ahmad 7522
Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Hajar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noor grant
01-15-2017, 05:53 PM
wow jazak allah khayr
wonderful reminder and tips in the first article. I love reading those suggestions for softening the heart.
you are so nice masha allah for thinking of us and posting this
salaam alaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.