/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gout

gazzalii
10-30-2016, 12:59 AM
Salaam

Since the age of 40 im having gout. And whenever i eat anything purine content food i get this attack.

Any help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
10-30-2016, 02:26 AM
What is gout.. sorry

gazzalii
10-30-2016, 02:43 AM
Arthritis

sister herb
10-30-2016, 07:02 AM
You better talk with a doctor. There are meds whose keep symptoms away (but you have to take those meds a long time). The other way is a suitable diet, health life style and avoiding those foods which may increase the symptoms of gout.

Note that untreated gout may lead to the destruction of inflamed joints as well as to serious kidney disease. The best is to meet a doctor who can gives you advices for the good diet or other treatment.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gazzalii
10-30-2016, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
You better talk with a doctor. There are meds whose keep symptoms away (but you have to take those meds a long time). The other way is a suitable diet, health life style and avoiding those foods which may increase the symptoms of gout.

Note that untreated gout may lead to the destruction of inflamed joints as well as to serious kidney disease. The best is to meet a doctor who can gives you advices for the good diet or other treatment.
I am under allorpurinol

piXie
10-30-2016, 09:15 AM
:sl:

You need to go to the docs n take more drugs to poison yourself some more. This "treatment" is FDA approved. It's the legal way to kill patients slowly.

Just don't contact any naturopathic doctors or chiropractors or any other such "quacks" because they may just address the real underlying causes for your condition and devise an effective anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, alkaline nutritional protocol along with the correct exercises which could really make a difference to your health.

Any help?
Take responsibility for your health & body, or become another victim of Big Pharma.

piXie
11-02-2016, 03:00 PM
P.s. Please forgive me if my post sounded harsh. May Allaah grant you complete shifaa. Aameen.

*charisma*
11-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum @gazzalii

Check this out: Treatment & Remedies for Gout

And this: Gout Diet

You should avoid eating purine foods since you already know that they cause the attacks in your body, at least until you know you're in remission and these foods cannot affect you anymore.

muslim brother
11-23-2016, 03:49 PM
after a very high protein diet for over 25 years due to bodybuilding and powerlifting i developed gout about 5 years ago at age 45 approx.

alhamdulillah i dont take allopurinol,but take a colchicine when the pain starts,only need one or two,last needed over a year ago

i eat meat only once a week now,if that and more water and salads and vegetables,which my indian wife loves making..bhaji,karela,bhinda etc

coffee helps a bit ,and bicarbonate of soda dissolved in water ,with a meat meal..
theres always a natural cure and preventative

BeTheChange
11-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Asalamualykum,

Don't be frightened of trying natural remedies if you haven't already done so.

Also if you feel your current remedy is not working don't be afraid to try a different one.

Our bodies react in different ways and you just need to find one that suits you insha Allah.

May Allah swt help you find a safe long-term cure Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.