/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best diet to help me not get sick constantly...?

Mustafa16
11-11-2016, 06:08 PM
I considered a vegan diet, but my mother forbade me from going on it, but I think, now that I missed school again due to illness today, she will let me....but im not sure.....I also considered a grain free diet....a dairy free diet.....a grain free AND dairy free diet......which of these is best to help with illness causing stress, and with the common cold and flu that is going around due to the change in season?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-11-2016, 07:53 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Eat natural fresh food, and stay away from preserved foods, flavorings, sugars and things with fake colors in them. These things are known to cause a lot of mental problems. Some people feel that the keto diet is very helpful for them, but it's a very strict diet and probably difficult to start with right away. It focuses on eating a lot of healthy fats and is very low in carbs and protein. Healthy fats are excellent for brain development and protection. For now, I'd say start removing certain things from your diet like sugar.

Zeal
11-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Have green tea mixed with honey in the mornings, eat nuts and a nice balanced diet and go for early morning jogs
Also, have meat rarely(maybe once or twice a week) instead have more fish

And +1 to what charisma said

ardianto
11-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Assalamualaikum, Mustafa.

Due to your age I do not suggest you to choose diet which you must remove one kind of food like vegan diet or grain free diet . You need balanced nutrition for your growth. It's better if you rearrange your menu which you eat fresh foods and avoid preserved foods.

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
For now, I'd say start removing certain things from your diet like sugar.
Sugar can be replaced with honey.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
11-12-2016, 07:48 PM
First you have to understand that someone's immune system is partly genetic. You can't do anything about it.

Second, you want to eat the least amount of processed food. You already know what that is.

Third, make sure you get enough vitamins through food, not tablets or any other kind of supplement. Which are... (it's in dutch, changed some words that aren't similar to English)

Voedingsstof
per gender en age Voorbeeld ADH:
adolecent van 30 jaar
op etiket maximum[1] unit
Vitamine A Gespecificeerde ADHs 800-1000[2] 800[3] 3000[4] µg/dag[5]
Vitamine B1 1.1 1,1[3] geen maximum[6] mg/dag
Vitamine B2 1.5 1,4[3] geen maximum[6] mg/dag
Vitamine B3 (Niacine) 17 16[3] 35[7] mg/dag[8]
Vitamine B5 (Pantotheenzuur) 5 6[3] geen maximum[6] mg/dag
Vitamine B6 1.5 1,4[3] 25 mg/dag
Vitamine B8 (Biotine) 150 50[3] geen maximum[6] µg/dag[9]
Vitamine B11 (Foliumzuur) Gespecificeerde ADHs 300 200[3] 1000 µg/dag
Vitamine B12 2.8 2,5[3] geen maximum[6] µg/dag
Vitamine C Gespecificeerde ADHs 70 80[3] open mg/dag
Vitamine D Gespecificeerde ADHs 2,5 5,0[3] 50 µg/dag
Vitamine E 9,3-11,8 12[3] 300 mg/dag[10]
Vitamine K 80 75[3] geen maximum[6] µg/dag
Calcium 1000 800[3] 2500 mg/dag
Fosfor 800 700[3] - mg/dag
Magnesium 300 375[3] - mg/dag
Koper 5 1[3] -[11] mg/dag
Fluor open 3,5[3] -[11] mg/dag
Chroom 125 40[3] geen maximum[6] µg/dag
Jodium 150 150[3] 600 µg/dag
IJzer Gespecificeerde ADHs 14 14[3] open mg/dag
Mangaan 5 2[3] geen maximum[6] mg/dag
Molybdeen 160 50[3] 600 µg/dag
Boor -[12] -[12] open mg/dag
Seleen -[11] 55[3] 300 µg/dag
Zink 15 10[3] 25 mg/dag
Kalium 3100 2000[3] open mg/dag
Natrium 2000 -[12] - mg/dag
Chloride 2000 800[3] - mg/dag

If you are really serious about this. Make a spread sheat and make a diet for yourself to get all of them. It took me a 8 hours to get mine correct for my bulk program.

Good luck.

piXie
11-12-2016, 07:56 PM
:sl:

A diet including plenty of rich Bone broth.

Supernova
11-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Asalaamualaykum

Go for the fruit and Veg - you wont go wrong

Huzaifah ibn Adam
11-15-2016, 06:15 PM
Best diet is to simply follow the Sunnah in eating and drinking. Do some research on what foods and drinks were consumed by Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Also, follow the Sunnah method: eating on the floor, eating with three fingers, eating in moderation: one third of the stomach for food, one third for water, one third for air. Only eat when you're hungry. Only drink when you're thirsty. Only sleep when you're tired. There is no such thing as "breakfast, lunch and supper." You eat when you're hungry. If you're not hungry in the morning, for example, then don't eat. Don't force yourself to eat just because the Kuffaar have this thing called "breakfast". When you're hungry, eat. If you're not hungry, don't eat. Don't eat until you're "full". Eat until you are no longer hungry. Same with drinking.

Also, kick out any "vegetarian" or "vegan" diets. It's against the Sunnah. Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم ate meat. Only the Kaafirs believe that meat is bad for you, because Shaytaan excreted that idea into their skulls. There is only goodness in following the Sunnah and there is only harm in going against it.

Was-Salaam.

BeTheChange
12-01-2016, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Best diet is to simply follow the Sunnah in eating and drinking. Do some research on what foods and drinks were consumed by Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. Also, follow the Sunnah method: eating on the floor, eating with three fingers, eating in moderation: one third of the stomach for food, one third for water, one third for air. Only eat when you're hungry. Only drink when you're thirsty. Only sleep when you're tired. There is no such thing as "breakfast, lunch and supper." You eat when you're hungry. If you're not hungry in the morning, for example, then don't eat. Don't force yourself to eat just because the Kuffaar have this thing called "breakfast". When you're hungry, eat. If you're not hungry, don't eat. Don't eat until you're "full". Eat until you are no longer hungry. Same with drinking.

Also, kick out any "vegetarian" or "vegan" diets. It's against the Sunnah. Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم ate meat. Only the Kaafirs believe that meat is bad for you, because Shaytaan excreted that idea into their skulls. There is only goodness in following the Sunnah and there is only harm in going against it.

Was-Salaam.
Alhamdulilah. Very true. If we followed this very simple advice, we wouldn’t be faced with a global obesity epidemic.

May Allah swt help us all control our desires Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.